Rainbow Dash Swag

More guys or girls?

I've always wondered there are more bronies than pegasisters that's what they are called right? Pegasisters? I don't know I saw it online somewhere 

I think there was research done that verifies it’s far more males than females and I think women just call themselves whatever they like.

Badges

I don't like the word pegasister so I say I'm brony, but I'm a female x) (and my OC is a pegasus)

Just call me a brony even though I'm a girl. I don't need a special word.

I sometimes think I'm the only female fan left that likes pegasister better than brony.

Badges

4 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I sometimes think I'm the only female fan left that likes pegasister better than brony.

Hey, I'm still here! But it's not like I've ever considered myself enough of a fan to even justify a fan title. It's just if I did, it would 100% be Pegasister or at least something that is not Brony.

• derpcup 1

Badges

1 hour ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I think pegasister sounds way cooler than brony just my opinion though lol

• derpcup 1

There seems to be more guys than girls into MLP. And I like the term Pegasister a lot better than Brony. 

• Brohoof 1

Seems like more there are more guys (err, those of the male sex) into the show. I included, I suppose, though I don't identify that way.

Edited by ~Dusky~

I think there are more guys in the fandom. Either that or the females aren't as active or high-profile overall. 

Badges

I don't like either term, pegasister or brony, I've always never seen myself as a brony, ever. I am not really sure how many there are, though I'd say theres more guys.

Badges