Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Two questions

Rainbow Dash Swag

There are two things displayed below messages:

- signature the user can make himself

- recent badges (awards)

Though note, that signatures aren't visible in mobile view.

You can configure your signature in the Account Settings. There will be a list of settings to the left, select "Signature".

Alternatively, just click here.

The badges (not to be confused with rank badges) are awards members get for participating in events. Take a look at this section to see what kinds of events to expect. Optionally follow it to be notified about new ones. 

You can always view the list of awards here. Each badge has a description telling what it was given for and such.

Each badge increases your swag by 4%. B)

If you meant the badges below profile pictures, please take a look at this FAQ answer.

Hope that answers your questions! :mlp_yeehaa:

First, the "cool little things" are called Signatures and second, the badges are for events that the forum has.

To edit your signature, click your name with the drop down menu in the top right corner of the website, click on Account Settings and then click Signature.

Like I said before, you just need to wait for another event to come around to get some badges for yourself.

@Rainbow Dash Swag

Considering you have created a signature, I think it’s safe to assume that you figured that part out :mlp_smug: @Rikifive Provided a proper explanation of badges.

Now that both of these questions have been answered, I will be closing this thread.

• The topic was locked