Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Theory: Spike's biological father

damiranc1

I know that theory may sound ripped, but I must share it with you.
If you still remember the story of Smolder, from the episode "The Hearth's Warming Club", you can remember in addition to Scales, another character who had a major role in her story.

Yes, I mean that Dragon Lord, who helped the small pink dragoness.

Notice, how he was the only Dragon Lord, who helped someone, which proves that he has a similar personality to Spike. He even cried seeing how Scales backstabbed him.

So, as just Spike would react.

Let's get to the look.

full.png

Notice, how his body color is more darker shade of purple, while his "hair" is more minty, than green. (Which may mean that the child does not have to look the same as the parent)

The most prominent similarity are his emerald green eyes. (The same color, Spike has, which means he still can be related to him)

My only theory is that Spike's father, after losing the throne, became very poor pauper living in constant trauma, Some time later he met a beautiful homeless dragon, whom he decided to love. 

When he learned about having a son, he and his fiancée decided to give it to Princess Celestia, because of being poor.

According to me, that Dragon Lord is a very interesting character, and he should appear again.

Thanks for your time :)