• No, I Hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh, it was okay
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Title: Schedule Swap
Air Date: March 15, 2019
Written By: Gillian M. Berrow
Synopsis (YouTube Video Description): It's the first day of school and the Mane Seven realize they don't have any classes together 

As for me, it's nice to see a certain brother of a shy person find a class he likes.

Edited by Will Guide
Use description on YouTube for Summary

Maybe Celestia ought to consider taking a vacation after having to go through all of that. Also, I feel sorry for Sunset having come in at the end of the situation and having no idea what happened.

This was pretty cute.  My favorite line had to be Fluttershy calling her experience in Drama Class dramatic for all the wrong reasons.  I think we can all relate to when in school we didn't get classes with any of our friends, so seeing that play out here was something that I appreciated.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

I really didn't get it, how hard is it to coordinate the requests of 6 different students, that some of them want to take classes together? Celestia this is partially your fault.

7 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:

I really didn't get it, how hard is it to coordinate the requests of 6 different students, that some of them want to take classes together? Celestia this is partially your fault.

I'd say entirely her fault considering the classes they actullly wound up in. It was Applejack who requested woodshop not Rarity who wanted maths, Pinky I'm pretty sure didn't request advanced physics, Twilight did want that with Sunset not regular physics. Honestly it seems like the rostering was more at fault here than any desire of the girls to be together and Celestia pretty much palmed the situation off at the end there because if all she did is ensure they have lunch together then Pinkie's still enrolled in advanced physics, Rarity in wood shop, Rainbow Dash in baking and Applejack in art? I also can't imagine their the only students getting the wrong classes if its this messed up for them.

Edited by Senko

See, this is what happens when you mix school and friendship. It's just inconvenient for everyone. 

I'm glad we're finally seeing the girls going to class after the movies barely acknowledged it, but this one could have had a little more novelty. Nice to see Principal Celestia again, though. 

Edited by AlexanderThrond

14 hours ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

I'll just say this: I am amazed that Principal Celestia managed to screw up seven schedules this badly! :lostit:

My headcanon is she did it deliberately because she blames them for all the magical mayhem that keeps happening at her school and her old summer camp and around her hometown. There were no mind controlling beings from another dimension invading when she was young dagnabit.

• Brohoof 2

I liked this one, because the whole situation hits rather close to home, back when I was in Grade 9. I do feel a bit sorry for Principal Celestia, as the whole ordeal must've been a confusing mess for her.

Edited by Cash In

On 3/17/2019 at 12:04 AM, R.D.Dash said:

Weren't they supposed to graduate last year or something? The timeline is out wack again.

When in the show did they ever explictly say they were in Senior Year?

44 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

When in the show did they ever explictly say they were in Senior Year?

Since they elected Sunset Shimmer for a fall formal princess three times, and then complete stranger (Twilight Sparkle) that one time, most of them if not all of them were in their senior year last year. So what exactly is the new year that Principal Celestia were referring to?

(edited)
15 minutes ago, R.D.Dash said:

Since they elected Sunset Shimmer for a fall formal princess three times, and then complete stranger (Twilight Sparkle) that one time, most of them if not all of them were in their senior year last year. So what exactly is the new year that Principal Celestia were referring to?

Not all those pictures are necessarily from the fall formal. For all you know, some of them are from the Spring Dance.

All they said in Legend of Everfree was that in a single year, the events of the first 3 movies played out. They could have been in Junior Year during all this.

It's a possibility and besides Characters that don't age unless the plot demands it are a common thing in long running cartoons 

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

A refreshing breath of air in the suffocating pool of YouTube shorts inside YouTube shorts.  That's what this short is.  It's full of organic character interactions, funny and relatable moments, and it's a nice length too.  More shorts like this, please.

17 hours ago, Dawn-Sunlight said:

A refreshing breath of air in the suffocating pool of YouTube shorts inside YouTube shorts.  That's what this short is.  It's full of organic character interactions, funny and relatable moments, and it's a nice length too.  More shorts like this, please.

Respect the choose your own ending shorts.