Tone Shift

Looking for a place to sleep at Doubletree.

(edited)

First of all, I have never shared a room at a convention before, and this is only my second time attending a convention in my life, so if I don't understand what the heckie is going on, please be at least a little patient with my innate stupidity.

As it is, I am hoping to split a room with someone so that I can actually afford to attend. Money is tight for me, and while I would rather come solo, that isn't looking feasible this time. I am willing to split room costs, though to what extent will be determined by the type of room and how many other people are there. I'm not made of money, here.

Additionally, I'd appreciate it if the people I wound up in a room with don't snore. I have a hard enough time sleeping in an unfamiliar environment as it is, so if you happen to know for sure if you snore, then please move along. I just want to maintain some sort of consistent sleep schedule so I can be in good shape when I come home.

So... I have fundamentally no idea if I am doing this right. But if I am, the ideal place to converse with me would be on Discord. Poke me in a PM or check my profile page for the info on that, and we can talk then.

If I am not doing this correctly, then please, let me know what I'm doing wrong so I can adjust and adapt. I don't learn anything if I don't know what I did wrong, after all.

EDIT: Also, just as a heads up, my planned time at the con is the 16th to the 19th. I can't stay longer than that, as I have obligations back at home to get back to once the con is over.

Edited by Tone Shift
Added some missing information - mostly how long I plan to be at EFNW.