Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Green Cider Day

Lyra Heartstrings

53 minutes ago, FlareGun45 said:

Didja gimmie cider?

Yep! While I was adding more names, I must've deleted your mention by accident. My apologies! ^_^

*hands @FlareGun45 his cider*

35 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Once again, I feel stupid. How the heck do you give people awards? I was told once, but can't for the life of me remember!

Click on the "Awards" tab on top, click on "Event Badges," click to Page 2, and click "New Award" in the "Green-colored cider" row.

• Brohoof 1

Wait, I'm not prepared!!

<Offers cider to the following>:

@CypherHoof, @Olly, @Sir Punicpunch, @Miss H

Other things:

• One of my characters has a designated birthday of 17 MAR (the green pony in my sig). Another has a designated birthday of 01 APR (the cyan-blue mare in my sig). They were ported from even older non-MLP character designs but their birthdays remained unchanged.
  • The only thing I know how to cook is fried rice, but now that I got a better oil, I feel like I wanna make stir-fry now.
  • My favourite vegetable for cooking right now is green onion.
  • Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Yep! While I was adding more names, I must've deleted your mention by accident. My apologies! ^_^

Click on the "Awards" tab on top, click on "Event Badges," click to Page 2, and click "New Award" in the "Green-colored cider" row.

Thanks for the info. I hope it stays in my head this time!

Wiat a second. I went to the top, found awards. I just went back, and now it's gone. I don't understand this. I tried to give an award to someone. It said they already have it. "Awards" was gone next time I went to click on it.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Like I just added in an edit, the awards button vanished. Now I don't see it any more.

9 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Like I just added in an edit, the awards button vanished. Now I don't see it any more.

What time zone do the forums run on? Maybe it expired at midnight EST?

8 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Hmm... Perhaps try clicking the button below

mDH7uKa.png

It also works on mobile. I successfully gave one to someone using mobile device. :P

@BornAgainBrony Thank you kindly for the cider my friend! Along with the tunes to rock out to!

I've been a bit too busy to properly enjoy the holiday but I threw on a green shirt and had my first ever Shamrock Shake! Not quite as exciting as the sausage rolls and home made green dyed potato chips I've made before but it'll do!

• Brohoof 2

On 3/17/2019 at 9:10 PM, FlareGun45 said:

Didja gimmie cider? I was told my name was mentioned by you, and then... what? You offered a cider and took it back? That's low, brah, seriously my feelings are hurt

Alright who should I give cider to? @FirePuppy, ol friend, one for you! One for @St. Yoshi! One for @Lyra's Pants! One for @VG_Addict! One for @Ganondorf8 and for @Ganondox! One for @Califorum! One for @Odyssey! @KikiTwilight! And one more for @Button Feri or whoever character they are now! ;) 

I'm mainly focusing on the people who either never got a cider, or don't have alot of it, cause it seems like certain people have ALOT!

Is this cider non-alcoholic?

3 hours ago, FlareGun45 said:

If ya want! I got both! :3

How about a cider that has both? It'll have non-alcohol AND alcohol! :D 

If you put alcohol into non-alcohol, wouldn't that be a drink with alcohol in it? Stop trying to break the universe!

• Brohoof 1