OdellaLark

General Media How many of these series do you remember

Recommended Posts

I’ve been around for nearly 3 decades, so I’ve seen a lot of cartoons 

I’ve also played a lot of games too 

Here’s  some stuff I remember. Let’s see how many you remember. 

 

Aaaahhh! Real Monsters.

Rocko’s Modern Life.

Kappa Mikey. 

Danny Phantom.

My Life As A Teenage Robot.

Robots(2005 film). 

Action League Now!

Life With Loopy.

Princess And The Frog.

Life And Times Of Juniper Lee.

Robot Boy.

Catdog.

PB&J Otter. 

Both Rugrats Films. 

Xiaolin Showdown.

Lion King 2. 

Dave The Barbadian 

Brandy And Mr. Whiskers.

El Tigre: The Adventures Of Manny Rivera. 

Rugrats.  

Angry Beavers. 

Hoodwinked. 

The First Spongebob Movie. 

Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius. (Movie and show). 

Catscratch. 

Camp Lazlo. 

The Marvelous Misadventures Of Flapjack.

Chowder. 

Voodoo Vince. 

Grabbed By The Ghoulies. 

Sly Cooper series. 

Raze’s Hell. 

Blinx The Time Sweeper(both games). 

Amazing Island. 

Conker:Live And Reloaded. 

Destroy All Humans. 

Spongebob Squarepants Battle For Bikini Bottom. 

Kameo: Elements Of Power. 

Billy Hatcher And The Giant Egg. 

Super Mario Sunshine. 

Viva Piñata (both games). 

Nightmare Before Christmas:Oogie’s Revenge. 

Gex series. 

Sonic Adventure 2:Battle.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I remember most of them. But I go a lot further back than I'd say a good chunk of this forum does. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I remember the following of that list: 

Rocko’s Modern Life.

Kappa Mikey. 

Danny Phantom.

My Life As A Teenage Robot.

Catdog.

Both Rugrats Films. 

Xiaolin Showdown.

Lion King 2. 

Dave The Barbarian 

Brandy And Mr. Whiskers.

El Tigre: The Adventures Of Manny Rivera. 

Rugrats.  

Angry Beavers. 

Hoodwinked. 

The First Spongebob Movie. 

Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius. (Movie and show). 

Catscratch. 

Camp Lazlo. 

The Marvelous Misadventures Of Flapjack.

Chowder. 

Sly Cooper series. 

Raze’s Hell. 

Blinx The Time Sweeper(both games). 

Amazing Island. 

Conker:Live And Reloaded. 

Destroy All Humans. 

Spongebob Squarepants Battle For Bikini Bottom. 

Super Mario Sunshine. 

Viva Piñata (both games). 

Gex series. 

Sonic Adventure 2:Battle.

 

In other words, I remember most of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oddly, I just got into "My Life as a Teenage Robot" last week. I knew it existed, but I never watched it. It's like a brand new series to me. I'm almost done season one!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of them,  I like DP a lot if anything! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I’ve never heard of most of these, but I’ve seen some of them, heard references to others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thirty-one out of the forty-four items listed I have either seen or heard of. Course, I'm also nearly three decades old, so I've been around for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

I heard of most it... but none can beat Invader Zim and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Edited by TBD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pfff, remember a bunch of them. I’m an early 90s kids after all :mlp_icwudt:. There’s nothing more 90s than having a crush with Kimberly Johnson :mlp_yeehaa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the list I remember these:

Rocko’s Modern Life.

Danny Phantom.

My Life As A Teenage Robot.

Robots(2005 film). 

Princess And The Frog.

Catdog.

PB&J Otter. 

Both Rugrats Films. 

Lion King 2. 

Brandy And Mr. Whiskers.

Rugrats.  

Hoodwinked. 

The First Spongebob Movie. 

Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius. (Movie and show). 

Blinx The Time Sweeper(both games). 

Spongebob Squarepants Battle For Bikini Bottom. 

Gex series. 

I remember the titles but never watched them except for some of the movies. So they're familiar but not in a nostalgic, meaningful way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the list, I do remember aplenty of them, though I only watch part of them.

One's I heard of but never really watched:

Rocko’s Modern Life.

Kappa Mikey. 

Xiaolin Showdown. (Think I was kinda of interested in this but I was a kid and never watched it properly)

Dave The Barbadian (Though my sisters watched it)

Catscratch. 

 

One's I kinda watch if they are on:

Catdog.

El Tigre: The Adventures Of Manny Rivera. (Though I am tempted to watch it at one point. It looked interesting)

Rugrats. 

Catdog

Viva Piñata (both games). (Don't know any games, but I did watch the series)

 

That I watch:

My Life As A Teenage Robot.

Lion King 2 (also watched the first)

Danny Phantom (Though I haven't watched it since I was a kid)

Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only fully remember a few of these. But there are some that I remember hearing about, but I've never actually seen them, or I only saw like 1 episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only only know like...2 of those. But I am much younger than you imao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Almost all of them except:

Life with Loopy

PB&J Otter

Camp Lazlo

The Marvelous Misadventures Of Flapjack

Voodoo Vince

Grabbed By The Ghoulies

Raze’s Hell

Blinx The Time Sweeper(both games)

Amazing Island

Nightmare Before Christmas:Oogie’s Revenge

What are these? I'm not old enough....... 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember 5 of those; PB & J Otter, Rugrats, Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, Super Mario Sunshine and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2019 at 11:06 PM, OdellaLark said:

I’ve been around for nearly 3 decades, so I’ve seen a lot of cartoons 

I’ve also played a lot of games too 

Here’s  some stuff I remember. Let’s see how many you remember. 

 

Aaaahhh! Real Monsters.

Rocko’s Modern Life.

Kappa Mikey. 

Danny Phantom.

My Life As A Teenage Robot.

Robots(2005 film). 

Action League Now!

Life With Loopy.

Princess And The Frog.

Life And Times Of Juniper Lee.

Robot Boy.

Catdog.

PB&J Otter. 

Both Rugrats Films. 

Xiaolin Showdown.

Lion King 2. 

Dave The Barbadian 

Brandy And Mr. Whiskers.

El Tigre: The Adventures Of Manny Rivera. 

Rugrats.  

Angry Beavers. 

Hoodwinked. 

The First Spongebob Movie. 

Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius. (Movie and show). 

Catscratch. 

Camp Lazlo. 

The Marvelous Misadventures Of Flapjack.

Chowder. 

Voodoo Vince. 

Grabbed By The Ghoulies. 

Sly Cooper series. 

Raze’s Hell. 

Blinx The Time Sweeper(both games). 

Amazing Island. 

Conker:Live And Reloaded. 

Destroy All Humans. 

Spongebob Squarepants Battle For Bikini Bottom. 

Kameo: Elements Of Power. 

Billy Hatcher And The Giant Egg. 

Super Mario Sunshine. 

Viva Piñata (both games). 

Nightmare Before Christmas:Oogie’s Revenge. 

Gex series. 

Sonic Adventure 2:Battle.

 

 

 

 

What about Dora the Explorer, Blues Clues and and the Wonder pets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, FireworkDash said:

What about Dora the Explorer, Blues Clues and and the Wonder pets?

And Go Diego Go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

And Go Diego Go

 Of course how could Ive forgotten  Go Diego Go. What about Wow Wow Wubzzy, The Backyardigans and Ni Hao Kia lan.

Edited by FireworkDash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FireworkDash said:

 Of course how could Ive forgotten  Go Diego Go. What about Wow Wow Wubzzy, The Backyardigans and Ni Hao Kia lan.

Oh yea. Damn those titles bring back memories :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FireworkDash said:

 Of course how could Ive forgotten  Go Diego Go. What about Wow Wow Wubzzy, The Backyardigans and Ni Hao Kia lan.

I remember these, the last one only briefly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/19/2019 at 7:06 AM, OdellaLark said:

Sonic Adventure 2:Battle.

 

 

 

 

Why only that game? LOL

Not even the original Sonic Adventure 2, but the Battle one. Just makes me lol. I know you should have played at least a few more Sonic games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.