Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Title and synopsis for 905.

CastletonSnob

Already two Twilight episodes in a row? Wow, that's never happened since Season 6!

The next one after this I hope will be for Fluttershy and Pinkie, according to one of those screenshots.

This is Twilight's Season, it all focuses on her evolution to Ruler of Equestria! It IS HER Story, it could go the way she wants, or she could end it here.

Edited by YoshiAngemon
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2019 at 4:11 PM, YoshiAngemon said:

This is Twilight's Season, it all focuses on her evolution to Ruler of Equestria! It IS HER Story, it could go the way she wants, or she could end it here.

Every season is Twilights season except season 6.

Going by the synopsis it looks like twilight will freak out again, she had a freak out in every episode since the finale, it feels like it became her main trait, can't the writers write her without it anymore? Its getting repetitive, and I am a bit worried, in the premiere it was totally justified but in the last 2 episodes it was a bit distracting.

Anyway, I hope the book she didn't return is the book from the first episode, would be a cool connection and continuity. Hopefully its another great episode, so far this season is great so I have high hopes for this, maybe the librarian is someone we already know? Or maybe not, and the librarian won't be shown but only mentioned in the episode at all? Every episode this season is some how connected to the main plot somehow, I think this one will be to.

• Brohoof 1