Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What does your room say about you?

Meson Bolt

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I share one with my bf, I guess all it says about us is we don't spend much time in there for things other than sleeping. It's just a bed, a drawer for clothes, and a projector we occasionally use to watch stuff. I'm not usually in there otherwise.

• Brohoof 1

I really wouldn't know where to start, clearly first thing is a gamer lot of video games secondly if not first I'd notice two skateboards so presumably a skateboarder there are anime figures and lot of books regarding business, financing and economics so educated. The room however is messy so a messy personality type and has very big speakers. Obviously this would be someone with good taste and a person of culture I would say.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

My room is warm colored and very pink. Even the furniture looks kinda feminine. I love my OC cause she inspires me to be whimsical and in touch with more feminine/beautiful things.

Very organized at times and at others...makes a pile wherever of books and magazines. Also interested in old books, mostly history(and history in general) or old DIY "safety? Don't die and you're safe" style of books, along with agricultural history of the former giants of North American agriculture. There is also a dedicated animal and plant science section...under the shelves full of 40 year old encyclopedias and toy farm equipment.

I'm a mess, geek, man child, British, man culture. I have many stuffs and it can be a mess even floor tidy and clear, table, desk near my bed and on top of my cardboard there many things, geek cos I into superheroes, Doctor Who,Anime, and video games, man child cos into toys and plushies (Even  never too old for these things but some people do think differently). British had many British things of course I British and man culture or man of culture, not sure it count but had things from different cultures/countries.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...