Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 9 Bingo Event

Autumn Blaze

big_1538497701_image.jpg

Well heya guys. So the final season is about a month away and we wanted to have some fun throughout it. The event ponies want to have a Season 9 Bingo. 

If you know what Bingo is then skip this, or don't because I love when my stuff is read. Okay so it's pretty simple, each player has a digital bingo card generated and sent to them via PM. That is if you opt-in and want to play. Otherwise I suppose you could skip out now. Oooh skipping is fun, but you know that's kinda hard for Kirin and Ponies to do. Anyway, Each card will have several randomly created predictions of what will happen in Season 9. No two cards will be the same. If the prediction comes true you earn that block. Five in a row vertical, horizontal, or diagonal you get BINGO. The cards will be 5x5 with the center square placed as a free space. The cards will be sent via PM before the Season 9 premier. None of the speculation can be obvious things we have seen from the trailer. Once Season 9 starts no new players, so opt in now. There will be something nifty for those that get Bingo. 

So if you want to play and receive a card, just post here. We are also talking suggestions for speculation to add to the cards. They have to be plausible for us to add it. Send these suggestions to @Jeric and if they work for a proper guess. 

> Goes Nirik

08c9f0c7d9556b61e25f4a49ff120dca.png

DO NOT POST SPOILERS IN THIS TOPIC. 

Bingo Week 1 Results for The Beginning of the End. SPOILERS in tag

Spoiler

The Beginning of the End - The predictions that came true are (Grogar, Sombra, Twilynanas, Taste the Rainbow, Ponyville Devastated, Doctor Whooves, Chrysalis, "Awesome", and Starswirl New Spell)

Thanks all and remember to receive a Bingo Card you need to opt-in to play the game.

• Brohoof 7

• The topic was featured

Sure why not 

but  with this topic title i presume that a similar game but with sudoku was played on the past years, and i'm curious to know how this game works, because sudoku is for only 1 player, if somepony is willing to teach me :catface:(and i know the rules of original sudoku btw)

• Brohoof 1

Count me in.

However, how do we mark our spaces? Do we just have to mentally mark them? I apologize if this was answered in the original post but I didn’t see it ^^;

10 hours ago, Outnick said:

Sure why not 

but  with this topic title i presume that a similar game but with sudoku was played on the past years, and i'm curious to know how this game works, because sudoku is for only 1 player, if somepony is willing to teach me :catface:(and i know the rules of original sudoku btw)

Its just a reference from the kirin episode. I dont believe we had a sudoku event in the past

• Brohoof 1