Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 9 Bingo Event

Autumn Blaze

21 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Added the first results to the OP and the Episode Discussion

Hide contents

Bingo Results this week - The predictions that came true are (Grogar, Sombra, Twilynanas, Taste the Rainbow, Ponyville Devastated, Doctor Whooves, Chrysalis, "Awesome", and Starswirl New Spell)

If I missed one PM me.

Spoiler

so taste the rainbow doesn't refer to actual rainbow tasting?(Pinkie at the weather factory style)
also, this doesn't count as a discord ep right?

Spoiler

So, I have 'Lyra & BonBon' and they did charge against the mane 6 alongside Fancy Pants. Or, should they be together just the two of them for the prediction to count?

@Jeric would it be possible to have like a Master List of all possible spaces in the OP? It would make it easier for helping to find if anything was missed as someone who has a space I don't may not realize it.

For example I don't have this space, but @Lord Valtasar

Spoiler

Wouldn't Nightmare Moon count on yours as she appeared in Twilight's fears?

It doesn't even have to be filled in or updated weekly but just there for everyone's benefit.

1 hour ago, Lord Valtasar said:
  Hide contents

so taste the rainbow doesn't refer to actual rainbow tasting?(Pinkie at the weather factory style)
also, this doesn't count as a discord ep right?

Correct and Correct 

54 minutes ago, DonMaguz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That I missed along with Nightmare Moon. 

Will add them

9 minutes ago, Ayvid_Reader said:

This may be a dumb question, but how do we mark them? Or do we just keep track somewhere else? TIA.

personally i printscreened mine and am marking it on a drawing program

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Ayvid_Reader said:

This may be a dumb question, but how do we mark them? Or do we just keep track somewhere else? TIA.

I figured it would be easier for me if I just printed on piece of paper, I also use Polaris office on my phone to cross out text on PDF just in case @Lord Valtasar wants a proof.

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, R.D.Dash said:

I figured it would be easier for me if I just printed on piece of paper, I also use Polaris office on my phone to cross out text on PDF just in case @Lord Valtasar wants a proof.

proof for what? i'm just a player in this like the rest of you

Spoiler

I am not sure if Dr Whooves  refers to him having a stand alone episode or it's just him being a "1 sec shot and you miss it"  background pony in the croud?

(edited)

During my second watch I noticed:

Spoiler

Grogar using his collar to give magic to Tirek and use magic on Sombra to send him away to the Crystal Empire.

That would count as 'Villain has magical artifact' right?

Edited by DonMaguz

17 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:
  Hide contents

I am not sure if Dr Whooves  refers to him having a stand alone episode or it's just him being a "1 sec shot and you miss it"  background pony in the croud?

it counts, you can check it

5 hours ago, Quinch said:

Here's a question, are individual bingo cards supposed to be private, or can we post them if we want?

Since I made the first move on that front I'll give my perspective. I feel it all depends on the nature of the game. If this bingo game were actually a competition where first prize gets songthing the others do not like a regular bingo hall game, then it very unsportsmanlike to wave your card around showing how much closer you are to winning than everyone else.

But with this little event there's a prize for winning but it's for everyone and there's no prize for being first. With this type of bingo game this when you'd show your cards to other players so they can all get excited to see you win, because in time you'll reciprocate the excitement when they win. Of course we're dealing with RNG and the already predetermined writers and animators whims and not a set number of spaces where you know every space will be called eventually so some are going to get luckier than others. But I say if it's in the spirit of excitement of the season and not gloating of "winning" then there's no harm, but of course it's your choice in the end.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/7/2019 at 4:12 AM, DonMaguz said:
  Hide contents

So, I have 'Lyra & BonBon' and they did charge against the mane 6 alongside Fancy Pants. Or, should they be together just the two of them for the prediction to count?

So, can I check this one?

I just now noticed that I don't have a single "Young 6" related square on my card, so looks like I didn't get a single square for this episode.

Spoiler

If "Young 6 Song" is one of the squares, then that certainly happened this episode.

On 4/9/2019 at 1:13 AM, Quinch said:

Here's a question, are individual bingo cards supposed to be private, or can we post them if we want?

you can show your card

Spoiler

i wonder.. does Zephyr and Rainbow Dash count as mane6 romance?

Just now, Will Guide said:

@Lord Valtasar

I got my card, but I haven't been checking the past week or two. I hope I don't get penalized.

checking them is just so you can keep track of the progress you made, it doesn't have a time-frame

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

One of my bingo guesses was Snips Character Development, does his money-making scheme in last week's episode count? It isn't really a side we have seen in him yet I guess

• 3 weeks later...