Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 9 Bingo Event

Autumn Blaze

1 hour ago, TheAnimationFanatic said:

So, who won or got the most right?

give it some time, not everyone has composed themselves enough to go check their bingo yet

On 9/4/2019 at 5:11 PM, Wolf Guide said:

@Autumn Blaze

I haven't really checked my Bingo Card since maybe the 3rd episode. Am I disqualified for not keeping up with the game? Or can I still retroactively get a Bingo if I go back and check now before the Show offically ends?

you can do it at any point, it doesn't have to be done as the episodes air, now that all is out would be a good time

40 minutes ago, R.D.Dash said:

SS0001.thumb.png.5cc995042a1774faea4cf8d6a2689e1d.png

Well, this is mine. I am not really sure if Student six graduated or Starlight and Sunburst dating. 

i'm pretty sure they graduated since we've seen them move on in life, as for starlight/sunburst, we saw no romance between those two

Here's what I got from my bingo list.

72315108_10212542012260291_6916666035567

I'm not able to edit my bingo list to mark the one's I found, but this is what I think I got.

Babs Seed: Seen during the episode "The Last Crusade."

Camping: Tirek, Cozy Glow and Chrysalis were camping and roasting marshmallows, while discussing the plan to get Grogar's bewitching bell during the episode, "Frenemies."

Student Six Graduate: There wasn't a graduation, but I think they graduated as they moved on in their lives.

Rainbow Dash Promoted in Wonderbolts: I remember her flying with some new recruits in the epilogue episode. Which made me wonder if Rainbow was promoted to being the new captain/leader of the Wonderbolts.

Moondancer Friend Group Appears: Moondancer, Minuette, Twinkle Shine and Lemon Hearts are seen together with Fancy Pants and others when they are being mind controlled by Sombra in the second episode of the season premiere. 

On 7/5/2019 at 11:51 PM, DonMaguz said:
  Hide contents

Be warned Spoiler from Episode 16:

Hide contents

Does Twilight changing the bell for a cupcake so Pinkie doesn't ring the bell, and ends up smashing the cupcake, counts as a 'Twilight Food Joke'?

At the very least it is a visual gag using food...

I'm still not sure about the one about Twilight's food joke, but I guess that's a no...

Anyways, here's my bingo card:

88666090_Screenshot_20191013-1201322.thumb.png.d7d03e08e11cd115d6aa786babf589a1.png

2 hours ago, Bas said:

image.png.f784ed15cb9b32ee8cd56e057fb9e56d.png

That's just from my memory and this topic so I prob missed quite some LOL!

Better next time mark them right after episodes or something.

taste the rainbow, check
tempest shadow, check
castle of the two sisters, check
zecora, check
mistmane, check
i think that is all you missed

1 hour ago, DonMaguz said:

I'm still not sure about the one about Twilight's food joke, but I guess that's a no...

Anyways, here's my bingo card:

88666090_Screenshot_20191013-1201322.thumb.png.d7d03e08e11cd115d6aa786babf589a1.png

you can also check castle of the two sisters(the new sanctuary/tree is in it's yard) and student six graduate(i asume they did at least)

17 minutes ago, Trix or Treat said:

you can also check castle of the two sisters(the new sanctuary/tree is in it's yard) and student six graduate(i asume they did at least)

I always thought that this was all about things shown on screen, that's why I didn't count those two.

this is all I have. For the magic lore, will the history of the bewitching bell counts? And I think I got it all but I don't know if I miss some..

20190331_132352.jpg.da08b129cdacf6b4c11cdf57e06e12ea.jpg

alot of you seem to be asking, so here it goes, it was not a 3-parter, it had different titles, and was pretty much it's own thing

3 minutes ago, TBD said:

this is all I have. For the magic lore, will the history of the bewitching bell counts? And I think I got it all but I don't know if I miss some..

20190331_132352.jpg.da08b129cdacf6b4c11cdf57e06e12ea.jpg

i don't think the bell counts, it's an artifact that interacts with magic, but it doesn't give any lore on how magic works, and you can safely check final episode being a SoL i think,

• Brohoof 1

I already did my bingo when I saw all the episodes back in September. I unfortunately didn't get bingo but I was one or two away from doing so.

30 minutes ago, Trix or Treat said:

alot of you seem to be asking, so here it goes, it was not a 3-parter, it had different titles, and was pretty much it's own thing

i don't think the bell counts, it's an artifact that interacts with magic, but it doesn't give any lore on how magic works, and you can safely check final episode being a SoL i think,

okay then!

2 minutes ago, Trix or Treat said:

nvm, the bell counts don't mind me

*pause the editing :umad:

okay xp

2 hours ago, Trix or Treat said:

But that's not the way it was aired, that was not the way it was advertised and that was not the way it was presented as the finale. They didn't even give the titles except at the very beginning. If we're going to split hairs when it comes to appearances versus mentions, I'm going to fight for this one.

If Hasbro or DHX didn't want this to feel like a combined 3-Part finale DON'T HAVE PEOPLE TREAT IT LIKE SUCH!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/my-little-pony-end-supersized-primetime-finale-1238998

https://tvline.com/2019/09/12/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-series-finale-discovery-family-channel/

https://deadline.com/2019/09/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-sets-finale-special-on-long-running-series-end-1202734493/

Okay @Trix or Treat I've though more about it and have come to the main issue. It's true that when the episodes will be reran or put on streaming services or DVD "The Ending of the End" will have Two part vibes with a "to be continued" and "previously on My Little Pony" moment while "The Last Problem" will not. I still find it tangible on a technicality that since none of those pieces were put into the official airing and instead grouped together like advertised it should count. If it aired as three separate entities with credits and openings and such I wouldn't have an issue.

But you know what if I'm really the only one who is affected by this I'll concede my loss like plenty of others have.

Edited by KH7672

• The topic was unpinned
  • 3 weeks later...

Sadly, no bingo for me... :(

Here's my bingo card:

1661219252_MLPFSeason9Bingo.PNG.10065dda892d47a2aac58b8638e3e09f.PNG

Haven't watched any of Season 9 yet, so I just crossed out based on whatever was posted on this thread. Chances are that I missed something or I crossed out a box when I shouldn't have.

Can anyone check my bingo card?

And @Jeric, why do I have "Time Travel" listed twice? LOL

Edited by ILoveRara
Updated bingo card.
  • Brohoof 3