Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy

Camyza

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Howdy!  I'm from Texas.

I'm Camyza, also known as Camy, and I've been in the MLP fandom for eons in the shadows mostly.  I grew up renting the old MLP movies from Blockbuster (aye, I'm that old, will be 31 this year), though my favorite was the Ooz.  There weren't a lot of horse shows back then and it was so cool!  When I finally watched the reboot, I was hooked.  I spent hours watching the first Season, right after it finished, and it was like I was a kid again.  The sass was still there and the animation was gorgoeus.  Plus, it wasn't dumbed down, thank goodness, and I still crackup in each season that comes out.  The movies are also divine, though the theatre release really made me hungry for more lore lol

In my spare time, I worldbuild, roleplay, draw, write, and sometimes all at once.  I have a dA and hope to bring my artwork here too since I love to draw horses a lot, especially in fuse of MLP style and my own (see below).

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash by far.  She doesn't give up and I was bullied as a kid with my red hair since it wasn't common back then.  To see her get that rainboom and cutie mark was incredible.
How did you find MLP Forums?: Just searched "mlpforums" in Google.  I'm a master.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Seeing gifs all around the internet and I was hooked after seeing it back in 2011.

And here's me a as a pony that I drew last year in November~

me_as_a_pony_by_camyza_dcsiutf-pre.png?t

• Brohoof 4

@Rainbow Dash Swag  Ayyyyyyyyy

@Rikifive Hello and thank you!  

@Madam Rarity Thank you!

@Bas  Thank you!  Lol I won't be hiding xD

• Brohoof 1

Hi @Camyza and welcome to the forums!

Come on in and make yourself at home. I love the picture, I hope to see more of your art around here. :)

If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to send a message my way anytime. :D

@Bas I figured when I tried to edit it when I first signed up, took me back to the older times having to gain posts to rank up lol  Thank you for the help though!

@Totally Lyra Thank you and hopefully soon!  I have some pixels I need to finish.

@lyrabetes3939 Thank you!

• Brohoof 1