Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Season 9 Villain Confirmed

Misty Shadow

We now have official confirmation with the official plot synopsis of the Season 9 premiere that Grogar, a villain from G1 of My Little Pony, will be returning in the same vein as Tirek. 

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/03/new-synopsis-from-my-little-pony-season.html

This has led some to ponder if he will be the one responsible for bringing King Sombra back in the same vein as Radiant Hope bringing him back in the comics. Not only that, but this also has led some to ponder if "King Sombra having plans of his own" will lead to the show's version of reforming him. That is, if his reason for going against Grogar isn't entirely for his own personal benefit. Regardless of what will happen, this is some very interesting new information.

Edited by CloudMistDragon
Yes, I know this should be in FiM Show Discussion, my apologies. I've reported it.

We got Satan unicorn, Satan goat, Satan cow, the bug queen, and an evil kid on the loose, and this is the final season. How the hell they’ll fit all that shit :huh:?

• Brohoof 2

It does make me wonder what Sombra's overall plan and relationship to Grogar is in all of this. I gotta say; I am VERY intrigued!

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

We got Satan unicorn, Satan goat, Satan cow, the bug queen, and an evil kid on the loose, and this is the final season. How the hell they’ll fit all that shit :huh:?

Wait who's who? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Satan Unicorn: Sombra 

Satan Goat: This Grogar who never appeared before in G4

Satan Cow: I don't know who

Bug Queen: Chrysalis

Creepy Child: Cozy Glow

Where does Tirek fit in all this? He's the Satan Horseman due to being a centaur.

6 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Wait who's who? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Satan Unicorn: Sombra 

Satan Goat: This Grogar who never appeared before in G4

Satan Cow: I don't know who

Bug Queen: Chrysalis

Creepy Child: Cozy Glow

Where does Tirek fit in all this? He's the Satan Horseman due to being a centaur.

Satan Goat is Grogar, who some of us saw in the leaks, vector included, and he was just revealed to be involved in the last season premiere. Satan Cow is Tirek, I chose cow because he present bovine traits

3 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Satan Goat is Grogar, who some of us saw in the leaks, vector included, and he was just revealed to be involved in the last season premiere. Satan Cow is Tirek, I chose cow because he present bovine traits

Honestly when his face first popped out from under the hood, I thought he was like an old monkey's before seeing him being a centaur.

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Honestly when his face first popped out from under the hood, I thought he was like an old monkey's before seeing him being a centaur.

Well, yes, he present simian traits as well. His face looks like a baboon’s. 

I am not sure but considering how badly they tend to cram a lot of stuff in two episodes of season premiere or finale, the fact that the season 9 premiere technically has too many villains running around. I fear that it's going to suffer in some way.