Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Signature

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

New siggy. This one turned out alright I think, that is a compliment to myself as far as I'm concerned. It is for From Software's new game Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, a game that I am not sure if I am sold on yet. It looks beautiful visually, but I am not sure about the gameplay, from the videos I have seen. Still, I wanted to make a siggy for it. And I did.

Here it be:

dd2r2ws-816c76d3-be14-4af2-84b7-9aa60206

DeviantArt link: https://www.deviantart.com/kyoshithebrony/art/Sekiro-Shadows-Die-Twice-Signature-790683004

• Brohoof 3

looks amazing! and im sorry, i dont know if you accept critiques... tho, i dont think its a critique, more like a tip? don't hide the words on the corners, make them part of the signature. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Usager said:

looks amazing! and im sorry, i dont know if you accept critiques... tho, i dont think its a critique, more like a tip? don't hide the words on the corners, make them part of the signature. :squee:

The main reason I do that is to make whatever the character is as the focus, with the text being elsewhere to not steal that focus. The text gives you the info of what the signature is about, while the character(s) are the spotlight.

I appreciate the comment. I am not the best with critique, mainly because I have no confidence whatsoever and I see everything I do as trash, but I still appreciate it.

try doing two versions, text wont take that much of focus because the characters is always gonna be the reason of the signature.

i also used to think my draws were trash, but if you enjoy doing these it doesnt matter if you think its bad... right? they aren't by the way.