Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup - Battle of Tambelon - The Final Charge

Grogar

The Final Battle  

155 users have voted

1. 1. Who shall win?

• Grogar's Army (Tirek, Cozy, ALL OF EQUESTRIA)
    • The Moon Seven (Luna, NMM, Celestia, AJ, Fluttershy, Pony of Shadows, & Somnambula)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-03-30 at 12:00 AM

Sombra launched a beam of anti energy into Luna. Barely in time, she raised a shield. It soaked most of it, but not all of it. What was left tossed her into the lower bleachers. Fans scatter, sensing what is likely about to happen. And they were right. Sombra wasted no time dishing out another attack, turning the section Luna landed on into a smoldering hole. The fans were lucky to get the heck out of dodge fast enough, but there was no sign of Luna.

Grogar smiled. "One down." He stepped up to the podium to declare the match over, and a spotlight shone on him. 

"King Sombra is victorious!" The crowd mostly booed. "Tambelon 1, the Moon -"

The spotlight went dark. He looked at the light, shrouded in black clouds. A vaporous trail led him to the source, the Pony of Shadows. "Nuh uh, you old goat. NOT.... YET!" Shadows slammed his hooves into the ground, spreading smoke everywhere. It traveled like pestilence to every light in the arena, knocking them all out with a vicious spark. The arena was dark now. The only light came from the moon, now centered directly above. Tambelon was confused. Even moreso as the moon began to draw nearer. Everycreature looked to Celestia. Her horn wasn't glowing. Blood appeared to swim across the lunar surface until it was completely crimson, flooding the stadium with the ominous light of a lunar eclipse; Luna's spell that she had crafted with Starswirl's help when they were young; Equestria's ancient symbol of raw power and defiance against enemy nations: The War Moon. Sombra knew it all too well and it shook him to the core. His Crystal Empire fell under that moon. 

Sombra sneered. "Where is she?!"

"Right behind you," Luna replied, having just popped out of teleport. She blasted him in the back with the same spell she had once used on her sister. But this was even stronger, boosted by Cadence's power. Sombra was slow to get up, as Luna took a breath to recover from the energy she had dished out.

Grogar roared furiously. "Bring her down, Sombra!"

• Brohoof 4

I'm finally done with this art I did inspired by the Final World Cup battle. Moon vs Tambelon!

use.thumb.jpg.6932384da68cef59d027d7c911f74259.jpg

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 7

The Princess of the Night stood over the beaten former tyrant of the Crystal Empire, a unicorn responsible for much suffering. Luna still had no idea how or what Grogar had done, but this Sombra was no dream representation. No. He was real. He perished when the Crystal Heart was restored. Dead. How could be alive? Grogar started to chuckle, as if on cue. 

Luna set her sights on Grogar and shot one offenses beam toward the creature. A shield appeared in front of Grogar, blocking her blast. Nightmare Rarity stepped forward. A version of her innermost anguish that took one of the ponies that helped give her salvation. That pony, Rarity, was in the clutches of Grogar. 

You have not earned the right to exist Nightmare, not while I control even a small part of this realm. 

• Brohoof 3
6 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

You have not earned the right to exist Nightmare, not while I control even a small part of this realm. 

"You might want to choose your words carefully," Nightmare Moon growled at Luna. "Stand back 'Princess' ... I've got this afterthought". 

At that moment flames appeared in a circle around Nightmare Moon and Nightmare Rarity, and a white, red, and orange Alicorn descended to stand next to the Nightmare Unicorn. Daybreaker hovered with a vicious look directed at Nightmare Moon

• Brohoof 5

Good morning dear doleful sister. Or should I say - GOOD MOURNING! 

Mwahahahahaha

The cackle from from Daybreaker was drowned out by a raging column of fire streaming directly for Nightmare Moon, and slammed HARD into a rainbow and gold barrer. 

• Brohoof 6

You know Nightmare Moon, if you weren't busy trying to focus on revenge or some trivial rivalry, you would have seen that one coming. 

Tia noticed the hurt look on  Nightmare Moon's face. 

What? You villians talk too much. Just an observation. 

Celestia focused on Daybreaker and Nightmare Rarity. 

Looks like its a duet then. Let's do this. 

• Brohoof 5
  • The title was changed to Battle of Tambelon - Battle Two - Nightmare Moon & Tia vs Nightmare Rarity & Daybreaker
17 minutes ago, Nightmare Moon said:

"You might want to choose your words carefully," Nightmare Moon growled at Luna. "Stand back 'Princess' ... I've got this afterthought". 

At that moment flames appeared in a circle around Nightmare Moon and Nightmare Rarity, and a white, red, and orange Alicorn descended to stand next to the Nightmare Unicorn. Daybreaker hovered with a vicious look directed at Nightmare Moon

12 minutes ago, Daybreaker said:

Good morning dear doleful sister. Or should I say - GOOD MOURNING! 

Mwahahahahaha

The cackle from from Daybreaker was drowned out by a raging column of fire streaming directly for Nightmare Moon, and slammed HARD into a rainbow and gold barrer. 

7 minutes ago, Princess Celestia said:

You know Nightmare Moon, if you weren't busy trying to focus on revenge or some trivial rivalry, you would have seen that one coming. 

Tia noticed the hurt look on  Nightmare Moon's face. 

What? You villians talk too much. Just an observation. 

Celestia focused on Daybreaker and Nightmare Rarity. 

Looks like its a duet then. Let's do this. 

(is it me or is this entire battle gives me the "Dark soul" vibe? )

• Brohoof 3
1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

Did I missed a round? Because I can't seem to vote on this Round 2.... :huh:

Same here. I am a bit lost myself. Messaged other staff about this. 

• Brohoof 1
5 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

I think its a glitch. Or a delay like with the first round. Timer was probably set wrong.

11 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Same here. I am a bit lost myself. Messaged other staff about this. 

14 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Did I missed a round? Because I can't seem to vote on this Round 2.... :huh:

Whatever's going on, I hope our hero's have the advantage

It’s a bug. It’s fixed now. 

• Brohoof 2

Such power. Such uncanny spellcraft. This play has served its purpose. It is time.

Mock spirit. The city has been abandoned. Within it you shall find a bell. Follow the candles and ring it. And pray to the Dark Sovereign of the Seventh Circle while you're at it.

• Brohoof 1