Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup - Battle of Tambelon - The Final Charge

Grogar

The Final Battle  

155 users have voted

1. 1. Who shall win?

• Grogar's Army (Tirek, Cozy, ALL OF EQUESTRIA)
    • The Moon Seven (Luna, NMM, Celestia, AJ, Fluttershy, Pony of Shadows, & Somnambula)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-03-30 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, ChB said:

Good question... :mlp_huh:

What if voting against "ALL OF EQUESTRIA" would actually destroy Equestria, rather than save it? :o / :P 

If Equestria is destroyed everypony will be moved to Disney! :-P

• Brohoof 4

"GROGAR!!! You started a party without me?! After all that I did for you?! How... how... could you!!!! That's IT! We're not BFF's anymore! I've got your back, Moonies!"

mx.thumb.jpg.fb925a40e6bf8edeb652c3c63bcd8115.jpg

The elusive "MX" had found the way to the battlefield, despite the strange psychic fluctuations that were turning the arena into a hyperdimensional disaster. The cloaked figure assumed a battle-ready stance, far more epic than was necessary, and rushed into the fray.

Grogar seemed both annoyed and intrigued. The bothersome flea, finally visible. But also, it had navigated his hellish spacial labyrinth with careless ease. Just who was this?! No matter. MX was no longer in hiding. Here to join the last remaining Equestrian warriors in their final moments. Icing on the cake of Tambelon's victory. MX would fall with the rest of Team Moon. Soon he would be rid of the nuisance once and for all.

...he hoped.

• Brohoof 3
8 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

"GROGAR!!! You started a party without me?! After all that I did for you?! How... how... could you!!!! That's IT! We're not BFF's anymore! I've got your back, Moonies!"

image.thumb.png.054fad9fa30c8a63edb67f4a75311dcc.png

The mysterious "MX" had found the way to the battlefield, despite the strange psychic fluctuations that were turning the arena into a hyperdimensional disaster. The cloaked figure assumed a battle-ready stance, far more epic than was necessary, and rushed into the fray.

Grogar seemed both annoyed and intrigued. The bothersome flea, finally visible. But also, it had navigated his hellish spacial labyrinth so quickly. Just who was this?! All the better now though. MX, no longer in hiding. Icing on the cake of Tambelon's victory. MX would fall with the rest of Team Moon. Soon he would be rid of the nuisance once and for all.

...he hoped.

Destroy him with math questions!

I hope that if we take out Grogar, it would free everyone and restore the world like the true ending in Super Smash Ultimate, World of Light

I hope it's okay to include a video link to the scene in question. Putting it in spoilers, just to be safe. Nonetheless I hope this world cup ends with this kind of triumphant feeling

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1
Just now, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

As much I vote for Dashie normally, geez, I...still vote for Moon, I hope I'm not wrong, man..

Dash is my waifu. This hasn't been easy but I know it's the best chance we have, even though the end result will probably involve me doing a ton of apologetic groveling.

• Brohoof 1
1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

I hope that if we take out Grogar, it would free everyone and restore the world like the true ending in Super Smash Ultimate, World of Light

That's the vibes I was getting from this too!

• Brohoof 1
3 minutes ago, Passion said:

Least nobody will tell me they are voting by who they believe is stronger in the matchup now :D

Actually... there's still a good argument that Team Moon has the advantage.

Tirek with the power of all Equestria vs. Twilight with the power of all the Alicorns resulted in a complete stalemate.

Team Moon has all the Alicorn power, two additional magic powerhouses, and a solid blend of capable Ponies backing them up.

6 hours ago, Toastypk said:

Ponies weave into a spire of flame
Distant sparks call to Celestia's name
Bear your torch inside this lost city's fright
Search your soul and fight the darkness with harmony's light!

That is exactly right!

@Luna 

(Flashback)

"Doctor.  I think every pony is free.  What can we do now?" Derpy asked.

"Our top priority is finding a way out." The Doctor nodded.  A portal loomed above them.  The taken looked up to see a spell quickly consuming the landscape.  Derpy and the Doctor exchanged a look.  They knew that spell.  Ponies began to panic.  The Doctor's first instinct was to have Derpy run for it.  However, the spell began at the edges, closing in to the center...an impressively tactical move.  They had little time.  The Doctor looked around, "sci Twi, was it?" The human loking Teilight shrugged.  She had gotten used to this nickname.  "You are a scientist.  Do you have anything in your bag that can pint out data?"

"Um...I have a sort of portable printer.  Why?"

"May I use it?" The Doctor pleaded.  Scitwi nodded, holding out the small printer.  The Doctor took out hos sonic, making quick work to expose the wires.  Scitwi understood. 

"Allow me.  Fingers are a big help for these things."

"Oh, trust me, my friend, I know that very well." He scanned the spell, the information printing from the sonic, "they may be able to get a counter spell from this." He sighed.

Bon Bon noticed this, taking out rope from her secret suitcase, and having Scitwi tie it around the sonic.  The circle was closing in.  

"We need a strong pony to kick it through..." the Doctor spoke.  There was too much screaming to hear.

Suddenly, a huge blast of music rang out.  Every creature turned to see Sunset high fiving Vinyl, a small stereo in her hands.  Starlight was by her.

"Listen up, every pony, and creature." Sunset began, "my friend Starlight has an idea."

"Look, we all know the stories of how Twilight risked her life for Ponyville.  Now, they are trying to use us to keep it.  I think if anypony knows what to do, its our princess.  Twilight?"

"That's just it.  It wasn't me that saved the Crystal Empire.  It was Spike."

"Me?  I didn't even do much.  I almost messed things up." Spike sighed.

"No, you did what you could.  The Crystal ponies became themselves with joy and love.  We have to keep hope alive in us if we want team Moon to save us."

"And, a little help!" The Doctor sang, holding up his sonic with the data attached, "If we can get this to team moon, they may stand a chance.  I need a strong flyer and an earth pony to get it there."

Big Mac stepped up with Spitfire by his side.  "Ever bit can help, right?" Spitfire nodded.  Big mac kicked the sonic high, Spitfire racing with it as it flew up.  It slowly lost speed.  Just before it began to fall, she kicked it once more, giving the small sonic the last push it needed to get through the portal, at the cost of her will.

"The Crystal Empire inspires love.  Hold on to the pony you care for.  That could be the key to stopping this." Shining nodded.

The Doctor took Derpy's hooves, "We will come out of this...together."

(End of flashback)

The sonic stayed on the grass as the taken began to rush their saviors without their will.  Applebloom, Granny Smith, and Big Mac attacked Apple Jack, who swerved around her family with tears in her eyes.  Twilight and Cadence went after Celestia and Luna, Shining and even baby Flurry Heart attacking just behind.  The other pillars set their sights on Somnabula, fighting with firacity as she tried to weave around them.  "I won't give up hope if saving you!" She shouted as she and the others kept their sights on Grogar.

Edited by Janicethelight
  • Brohoof 1

Once again to fight against one and another. One enemy but so many casualties. Is this what drives one to survive? The dream we once believed in, faded.. To the reality where darkness takes over. One final breath to end this nightmares. 

Edited by TBD
3 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

:o

Who told you that? :wau:

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Your avatar did. Unless, you're a Ch-ch-changeling! :mlp_blink:

Just now, Flutterstep said:

A changeling? Never heard of one. :mlp_lie:

I'm the Changeling here, not Flutterstep.