Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup - Battle of Tambelon - The Final Charge

Grogar

The Final Battle  

155 users have voted

1. 1. Who shall win?

• Grogar's Army (Tirek, Cozy, ALL OF EQUESTRIA)
    • The Moon Seven (Luna, NMM, Celestia, AJ, Fluttershy, Pony of Shadows, & Somnambula)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-03-30 at 12:00 AM

(edited)
46 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

many stuff got renamed yesterday

They weren’t wrong about calling the Show Discussion section a “Debate Pit” though. :laugh:

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 1

Princess Luna's sudden surge of reconnection to the ethereal sent her thoughts in a thousand directions. She sensed Grogar showing a twinge of concern, and then followed the path of his thoughts to the source. Fluttershy. Oh, Fluttershy. Luna caught a glimpse of the burden the little pegasus was carrying. She empathized , but there was also a sense of parental pride. How much things had changed in such a short time. The most soft-spoken of mares, blessed with all the power in the universe. Once afraid of her own shadow, she was now a sword that could slay Tambelon. But at what cost? The noble sacrifice of a friend. Discord. His impulsive nature had been responsible for all of this. But in the end, the chaos entity atoned for it, in the most noble way imaginable. But to place all of this on Fluttershy. It was a marvel to consider that she was keeping it together. The Tree of Harmony, playing this chess game with Grogar since the whole thing started, had selected, out of all unlikely creatures, Fluttershy, as a champion. Luna's mind briefly sent her back to the day that Fluttershy arrived in the lunar realm.

((con coming up, but gosh... I'd already written the screenplay for this before the "plan" that got Fluttershy into what she's doing now and the story I wrote just fit so perfectly into that. I just had to launch this before I left. And... this is my last 'rushed' SFM video. I have more work to do with "Team Moon" but the rest will not involve chasing insanely tight deadlines))

• Brohoof 5
2 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Princess Luna's sudden surge of reconnection to the ethereal sent her thoughts in a thousand directions. She sensed Grogar showing a twinge of concern, and then followed the path of his thoughts to the source. Fluttershy. Oh, Fluttershy. Luna caught a glimpse of the burden the little pegasus was carrying. She empathized , but there was also a sense of parental pride. How much things had changed in such a short time. The most soft-spoken of mares, blessed with all the power in the universe. Once afraid of her own shadow, she was now a sword that could slay Tambelon. But at what cost? The noble sacrifice of a friend. Discord. His impulsive nature had been responsible for all of this. But in the end, the chaos entity atoned for it, in the most noble way imaginable. But to place all of this on Fluttershy. It was a marvel to consider that she was keeping it together. The Tree of Harmony, playing this chess game with Grogar since the whole thing started, had selected, out of all unlikely creatures, Fluttershy, as a champion. Luna's mind briefly sent her back to the day that Fluttershy arrived in the lunar realm.

((con coming up, but gosh... I'd already written the screenplay for this before the "plan" that got Fluttershy into what she's doing now and the story I wrote just fit so perfectly into that. I just had to launch this before I left. And... this is my last 'rushed' SFM video. I have more work to do with "Team Moon" but the rest will not involve chasing insanely tight deadlines))

Don't get mooshy with me!

LMAO

You're very talented - keep up the good work!

• Brohoof 2

Tomorrow will be the conclusion to the World Cup Story and the date for the Console Giveaway Live Stream will be this Saturday.  

• Brohoof 1
(edited)
On 4/3/2019 at 9:58 AM, BornAgainBrony said:

(con coming up, but gosh... I'd already written the screenplay for this before the "plan" that got Fluttershy into what she's doing now and the story I wrote just fit so perfectly into that. I just had to launch this before I left. And... this is my last 'rushed' SFM video. I have more work to do with "Team Moon" but the rest will not involve chasing insanely tight deadlines))

First thing first, Voltaire! Also I really like the meaning you put for this video and Nightmare moon Speech! It's reminds me of in the Fantastic beast, what leta said to Newt "you're too good, Newt. You never met a monster you couldn't love." 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

It was over before Fluttershy even arrived. Even they know that. Beaten and humiliated, each of the villainous group that Grogar amassed looked up in the reddening sky. A war cry pieced the air and everypony and creature looked up, some in surprise. Others in horror. Fluttershy had arrived. She rode the largest dragon Luna had ever seen. The fire it breathed lit up the clouds. The look on the yellow pegasi's face was horrifying. Her eyes had a determination and were flowing with power. Following her was ... Luna looked again ... no it was .... an army of millions of large butterflies. Below her was a giant army of the most diverse menagerie. Armored bears, giraffes, rabbits, owls, porcupines, bats ... as far as the eye could see. Perhaps the most visually interesting thing was an immense bubble of water that was larger than a small village.... and suspended inside was a multitude of whales, serpends, and creatures of the deep. 

a3016326238_10.jpg

GROGAR! You peeved up the wrong girl now you old goat. CHARGE Billy! Let's teach that old meanie a lesson. 

• Brohoof 3

You have managed to sully the Thorned One, Ceto, and the Molten King all in one go. Have you ever experienced the wrath of a true god, little pony? We were going to remove Harmony in a rather peaceful manner. The option is off the table now that the eternal lords are all riled up. The scales have spoken. They are in the right. We shall not interfere.

It was magnificent. Fluttershy cobbled together a strange assortment of crazy to give them the final push in the battle. In all the chaos the minions who followed the Necromancer were tucking tail to feel. Though King Sombra appeared close to him. Grogar was saying something to him almost inaudible. Was the blue goat lord smiling? He was! Grogar was weakening, in a moment this would all be over, yet the blue devil was surprisingly calm. Strange ... 

large.jpg

In that moment Fluttershy roared a horrendous scream that contained a cacophony of every animal imaginable -- both combined and yet separately identifiable. Luna wondered why Discord never chose to unleash his full potential, even when the chips were down. Celestia was busy wrapping up the last group of their citizens. Pony of Shadows, Sommy, and even her lesser half were still in the zone. Luna would have been smiling if not for the sudden realization that Grogar's eyes fell upon her. He was smiling, almost beckoning. The fury within her started to bubble to the surface. She started casting her teleportation spell and throwing her right hoof forward at the same time .... he was finally weak enough .... she finished the spell just as she broke through the final barrier of Grogar's thoughts ... and she immediately regretted her decision but it was too late. 

NO! 

It was too late, the alicorn leader realized. The momentum and inertia carried her on as she emerged in front of Grogar and her shoed hoof connected directly with his bell, the source of his power. How had she missed it? She knew that something was amiss. She tried to prepare her mind, she had to remember all of what she learned ..... SHE HAD TO .... Equestria was NOT OUT OF DANGER .... not by a -- 

And it was done. The thoughts and regrets swirling through Luna's mind shattered into oblivion as the Dream Realm seemingly shifted around her. She could only make out the echoes of her own thoughts as they vanished into the ephemeral void of unconsciousness. 

"Equestria isn't prepared ..."

• Brohoof 1

Damn... Luna, you shoulda been unpredictable! how did you not think of teleporting behind him for surprise, and then hit while he was blindsided?

Still, we have faith in Butterflybutt... also, everyone who's trapped inside, hopefully chipping away at Grogar's internal defenses.

• Brohoof 1