Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite G1 pony?

RainbowDash7432

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fizzy is always my favorite. Idk what the heck who l was talking about before on the last post on this thread. But some reason Fizzy was pretty imo. I loved her eyes, they're diamond like.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

a bit hard to say since i love almost all of them but the most memorable for me have been Galaxy, Twilight, Fizzy, Heart Throb, Bow Tie, and baby Lickity Split

oh yea also this guy that no one remembers
Truly-my-little-pony-40388673-300-299.jp

Edited by 75ponii
  • Brohoof 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sugarberry! I love the Twice as Fancy gimmick and strawberries are my BIGGEST weakness aaaa:wub:

Second place definitely goes to Baby Liquorice, I love her dearly but she's proving unbelievably difficult to find!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely Sweetheart, but because she was in G1's second animation series, and her toy wasn't released in the US, I can see it being confusing. 

If I have to choose from the first animation series... yeah Wind Whistler takes it.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Fhaolan said:

Definitely Sweetheart, but because she was in G1's second animation series, and her toy wasn't released in the US, I can see it being confusing. 

If I have to choose from the first animation series... yeah Wind Whistler takes it.

Clover or Sweetheart.... I can't decide :huh:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
(edited)

My favorite G1 pony is Firefly. Her daring and impulsive personality and flying skills were the inspiration for G4's Rainbow Dash.

I really like her and Megan's song, "Dancing on Air."

This song has clever lyrics, wonderful harmony, and the dynamic between Megan and Firefly is great.

Edited by Rosy Moonlight
  • Brohoof 1

On 2020-12-06 at 3:29 PM, ScribblePixel said:

Gonna be honest, I really like Tic Tac Toe. She is so vibrant!

Tic-Tac-Toe-Twinkle-Eyed-Ponies-Year-5-M

I also like Berrytown for the same reason, though her colors are much more 'bearable' lol

2f4828463b898fcfa4b3b5cd1f90a46d.jpg

This is my first post! I love the horizontally rainbow haired pony above, but I have to point out- it's a dude "Daddy Berrytown." I love all the boy ponies in the Gingerbread pose (that pose). I have Sportstime, butI could never own Daddy Berrytown because he's so expensive and rare and I don't have a museum. My first pony was Snuzzle, so I love Snuzzle and that's my technical fave but she's actually tied with Star Hopper. A sparkle unicorn-super fancy!  From the cartoon I love Fizzy. I also love Clever Clover, but he's G2 so I guess that doesn't count.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

g1 is my favorite gen along with FiM so i have a soft spot for a lot of the ponies tbh

if i had to pick one then probably twilight but i also really love gusty, firefly, sparkler, moondancer, glory, and bow tie :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm not all that familiar with the actual characters in G1 but I loooove a lot of the brushable designs. Scrumptious is my all-time favorite 

Scrumptious-So-Soft-Pony-Year-4-MLP-G1-1.jpg.ae516464d4e4e8cea3731e7a1b9e5fda.jpg

I've wanted her for a while but I'm just not sure about buying any flocked vintage toys. Hard to find them clean and not balding. I love Soda Float too

SodaFloat_A.jpg.738e3017061e5cf95fc35e62a3e53d61.jpg

• Brohoof 1