Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Pony drawings (paper). Criticism is welcome

Opal

Preface: I don't know English well, I partially used a translator. Moderator, if I broke any rules, I apologize. I read the rules, tried to follow them.

About a month ago I decided to learn how to draw and started with a pony.I would like to learn how to draw a pony well.Please criticize the drawings, tell me what are the flaws and mistakes.
Who is good at drawing ponies, give advice.:balloon:

Latest work:

Head:

Spoiler

aya3nVoE9v0.jpg

z6vkS9k5yCs.jpg

eVyaISHUQRc.jpg

cVTP6829QGI.jpg

iLl9W5oNpRE.jpg

jKYmFSdzd_g.jpg

jciWqKOs4sM.jpg

GN54UxyCxbI.jpg

LjM_SisjMfQ.jpg

PY0IzOh8Pw8.jpg

Body:

Spoiler

BcHQRCcGsoA.jpg

oBK6Rbdipo0.jpg

5rBT3INpjrk.jpg

Await the critics.

Update 30.03.2019

I would like to share with you my achievements and demonstrate that if you try to do it differently, the main thing is the desire to learn.
Will show you the work in the beginning of my drawing (never drawing ). 

At the beginning:

Spoiler

tPVsN6Gbuyw.jpg

After 1.5 months:

Spoiler

Edited by Opal
  • Brohoof 2

This is very nice, and the number show that you're determined to keep going and will improve over time.

The only criticism I have is minor, and that's that on some of these the eyes should be slightly smaller, and the bodies should be just a bit bigger, mostly in the thickness of the legs.

I look forward to seeing more work from you. :squee:

1 minute ago, SharpWit said:

This is very nice, and the number show that you're determined to keep going and will improve over time.

The only criticism I have is minor, and that's that on some of these the eyes should be slightly smaller, and the bodies should be just a bit bigger, mostly in the thickness of the legs.

I look forward to seeing more work from you. :squee:

Thanks. It really gives motivation and confidence)

Honestly, these look great, both in quality, variety and quantity. If there is one thing I might point out, a lot of them have more egg-shaped heads rather than round ones, but I noticed they tend to be in the earlier sketches, eighty-and-lower, rather than the newest ones.

But really, good work!

59 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Honestly, these look great, both in quality, variety and quantity. If there is one thing I might point out, a lot of them have more egg-shaped heads rather than round ones, but I noticed they tend to be in the earlier sketches, eighty-and-lower, rather than the newest ones.

But really, good work!

Thank you very much, very nice. You give me strength.

Some more drawings.

A little about criticism, if you do not like the way they look, or some part of the body, then write. I'm not upset, it is important for me to know what to fix and what to work on. I hope for your honesty.

Await the critics.

Open Spoiler.

Spoiler

lDg9qux6W-0.jpg

Dz2GuW6RwWU.jpg

x4m-vqKZVJE.jpg

qsntjsgnoAA.jpg

28zva7uEKSk.jpg