Sign in to follow this  
Rainbow Dash Swag

My first fan art

This is the first fan art I made I don’t draw often so it’s obviously not that good lol but I drew spike and rainbow Dash (without color I’m planning to color it in eventually) so what do y’all think?>_>

76F88D6E-73AD-48DB-A484-7AC41F692D7B.jpeg

3A10D4A3-C4B0-4E81-BFEB-6ED407B75C55.jpeg

Badges

(edited)

Spike was beautiful. I think with practice and effort you will get better and better. On account of the Rainbow Dash make it a "chin" is rounded, not straight, will be more beautiful.👍

Edited by Opal

1 minute ago, Opal said:

Spike was beautiful. I think with practice and effort you will get better and better. On account of the Rainbow Dash make it a "chin" is rounded, not straight, will be more beautiful.👍

Thanks and yeah I noticed that to on rainbow Dash I tried rounding it out more but eventually just stopped before making it worse lol

Badges

4 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash Swag said:

Thanks and yeah I noticed that to on rainbow Dash I tried rounding it out more but eventually just stopped before making it worse lol

Most guys have a straight chin, and the girls are rounded. There is an eraser, do not be afraid to try)