Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I drew a pony

Kevin Tang

But this time, it's not just my OC :muffins:

It's been a long time since the last time I drew a unicorn

Spoiler

IMG_20190329_002341.thumb.jpg.8180182ea858621c22dca06cd572d6bc.jpg

I don't know what the problem is with this drawing, but I definitely know something's not right :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 4

6 hours ago, Kevin Tang said:

I don't know what the problem is with this drawing, but I definitely know something's not right :okiedokieloki:

My guess would be the Kirin horn. It appears to be too short and the stripe goes too high on it, making the split end look like it's off to the side and not facing forward. Otherwise not bad.

I agree with the previous observation. I would also add, try to narrow the neck a bit, it is usually in the range of the center of the eyes. Although I draw ponies of the 2 months , I can say that with practice you will understand how to draw and everything will be very beautiful ( I drew a pony very bad at the beginning, but with practice everything has changed ).

Edited by Opal

5 hours ago, Opal said:

I agree with the previous observation. I would also add, try to narrow the neck a bit, it is usually in the range of the center of the eyes. Although I draw ponies of the 2 months , I can say that with practice you will understand how to draw and everything will be very beautiful ( I drew a pony very bad at the beginning, but with practice everything has changed ).

I did try to draw a pony from a horse base, and yeah... It wasn't a very clever idea. I am improving over time. When looking at my old 2018 drawings, I am pretty sure that improvement is present.