• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh, it was okay
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Title: Five Stars
Air Date: March 29, 2019
Written By: Gillian M. Berrow and Kate Chilson
Synopsis (YouTube Video Description): When Pinkie Pie reads a bad online review about her waitressing, she bends over backwards to create the perfect dining experience for her finicky customer.

• Brohoof 1

That lady with the newspaper is my spirit animal.

Pinkie Pie was amazing at this one being as Pinkie as ever. Sure, pretty annoying girl, but this time in a funny way.

Now, the ending was incredibly non realistic, but it works because it keeps the light mood. Whenever this happens to me, I don't give a bad review, I call the manager and ask for another waiter.

• Brohoof 1

0/5 stars, and no tips for you young lady. I wish Pinkie would cool down a bit. Remember kids if you annoy your customer enough you certainly would not get terminated. :mlp_smug:.

Edited by R.D.Dash

Pinkie Pie's perfectionism gives Twilight a run for her money. She needs to learn to chill out. 

Speaking of which, where did Pinkie even get Twilight? Did she interrupt Twilight's meal for this? 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, AlexanderThrond said:

Speaking of which, where did Pinkie even get Twilight? Did she interrupt Twilight's meal for this? 

Twilight was probably sitting in a booth working on her math homework only to be ambushed just as she was about to write her answer.

4 hours ago, Bas said:

Meh, okayish, not great.

However, bonus points awarded for probably upsetting @FirePuppy again.

This time, you didn't. This one wasn't actually perfect.

It was a mistake of me to say "Five Stars" on this poll. I meant to change my mind and say "Four Stars" like that woman in the episode.

Edited by FirePuppy

I feel old now as I can identify with that woman wanting to just be left to enjoy her coffee and reading without being pressured to give a five star review by having stuff forced on me. The hard sell really ruins an experience for me.

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Twilight was probably sitting in a booth working on her math homework only to be ambushed just as she was about to write her answer.

I'm more wondering why Pinkie thought serving her up to the customer like that was what was needed for a five star review.

• 3 months later...

I enjoyed this short. Pinkie's determination to gain that five star review from the lady, was something we can relate to - achieving perfection at all costs. Granted, the gag may have went a teeny bit far, but I laughed pretty hard when Pinkie brought in Twilight to the lady for no reason, only for the lady to leave a perfect review, just to be left alone. I must say though, Pinkie Pie certainly makes for a fast and reliable waitress. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I loved it.  Pinkie Pie was perfection, she was funny, and at the end, she learned a lesson, and that scene where she just is giving that lady so many things and Pinkie just pulls Sci-Twi over, SO FUNNY!!!!  Pinkie, you have come back!  Also any time we get to see Pinkie in her ADORABLE waiter outfit gets bonus points from me.