Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Healers and Shadows 1x1 OOC

Lucid_Nightlight

(edited)
1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Catpone Cerberus

How do you think Placidus should act to make him appealing to Mystic? He's a new character, so that gives him plenty of room for adjustment if it's needed.

Well, similar to Ruby, Mystic most likely wouldn't care for a childishly unintelligent stallion, but unlike Ruby, she doesn't lack the ability for empathy and love, so technically she could fall for somepony less....charming one. With Placidus it's more that there needs to be some reason why Mystic wouldn't just get rid of him after she is done with the current situation, because as long as he isn't in total lack of common sense and basic intelligence, she could fall for him with time, but the only problem is why would she give him that time?

But like Placidus, she is a new character, so I don't really have a straight answer for what that something would be, so do you have suggestions. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@Lucid_Nightlight

I think I got some kind of idea about what could lead to the relationship to work. It's not a specific thing, but I noticed that when I planned ahead (something I do with my characters when RPing, basically I imagine potential evets happening based on last few replies.) I tend to bring up Mystic feeling that ponies with darkness-based powers are treated worse than others, which means that it's something that will most likely become part of her character. So...that could be used as a tool to make it work. 

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Lucid_Nightlight

I think I got some kind of idea about what could lead to the relationship to work. It's not a specific thing, but I noticed that when I planned ahead (something I do with my characters when RPing, basically I imagine potential evets happening based on last few replies.) I tend to bring up Mystic feeling that ponies with darkness-based powers are treated worse than others, which means that it's something that will most likely become part of her character. So...that could be used as a tool to make it work. 

Sounds like that would work. :)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Catpone Cerberus

So, any ideas for a reason why Mystic would keep Placidus with her?

Not really still, but he has managed to keep her with him this long, so I guess he just shouldn't give up, and maybe start actually showing that he isn't just telling how being bad is...well, bad, and instead actually wants to help her. He has clearly hit a sensitive spot since she doesn't just deal with him, so he could also try to use that in some way.

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Not really still, but he has managed to keep her with him this long, so I guess he just shouldn't give up, and maybe start actually showing that he isn't just telling how being bad is...well, bad, and instead actually wants to help her. He has clearly hit a sensitive spot since she doesn't just deal with him, so he could also try to use that in some way.

Alright, I think I know what to do.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

@Catpone Cerberus

I'm making this to let you know that we will have to table the roleplays as of now. While I've found enjoyment with the roleplays, I've noticed that they've become too much of a focus in my life to the point of having a negative effect on me spiritually. I don't know what the future will hold for the roleplays as of now, but I do feel the best thing I can do is table them until I can figure out the healthiest solution for me.

Please keep in mind that this is nothing against you. It is just that I desperately need to figure things out spiritually. Once I've figured things out, I will let you know. I hope you can understand. :)

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

8 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Catpone Cerberus

I'm making this to let you know that we will have to table the roleplays as of now. While I've found enjoyment with the roleplays, I've noticed that they've become too much of a focus in my life to the point of having a negative effect on me spiritually. I don't know what the future will hold for the roleplays as of now, but I do feel the best thing I can do is table them until I can figure out the healthiest solution for me.

Please keep in mind that this is nothing against you. It is just that I desperately need to figure things out spiritually. Once I've figured things out, I will let you know. I hope you can understand. :)

Arighty, I can understand because I have found myself stressing about the RPs I'm part of too much too now and then. (I will still reply to the RPs now)

Though I think it's fair to let you know, that if you end up returning to these RPs, and it has been long enough for me to start new ones (or otherwise forget about what has happened in these.)the continuation of these RPs won't be a certainty.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
17 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Arighty, I can understand because I have found myself stressing about the RPs I'm part of too much too now and then. (I will still reply to the RPs now)

Though I think it's fair to let you know, that if you end up returning to these RPs, and it has been long enough for me to start new ones (or otherwise forget about what has happened in these.)the continuation of these RPs won't be a certainty.

I'll limit my roleplay days for our roleplays to one day a week and see if this works. I will make my replies every Wednesday. This way I can focus on what I need to focus on. We could give this a try and see if it makes for a good solution.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...