Ganondorf8

Chaos Appreciation Day Trivia.

Welcome to the Chaos Appreciation Day on the MLP Forums.

It seems that not even the trivia event is safe from the chaotic nature of Discord. But, I must persevere and present you a trivia with a twist that only the Master of Chaos himself could've come up with in his bid to make the forums that more crazy. There is a badge that can be awarded here but the question is can you answer... with questions?

The twist is this. Normally, you would be given questions and need to find the answers, but this time you've been given the answers and need to seek out the questions. Is it confusing you already? Well, Discord is known for doing that. Think of this trivia as playing a game of Jeopardy only without any money, Daily Doubles, and so on. The answers have been written in a way where there is only one solution as opposed to multiple ones. Believe me, you'll thank me for that as had we gone with the multiple route... let's just say that things would've become even more chaotic than they already are.

Send your 'questions' to @Discord  though expect him to be chaotic in his responses to you. Again, send them to @Discord.

How many 'answers' do we have here? I can see many of them but here comes another twist in the greater game. All of these answers are bonuses which means you need to provide the questions for about... I'd say half of them. Oh, and the answers below aren't in any particular order, so there's that.

Hints are available if you need them but be careful as they could be even more confusing, or they might be helpful. I did say that this trivia wasn't safe from Discord's shenanigans. Finally, you've got the standard four days to complete this before the thread is locked.

Let's get started.

1. Captain Wuzz.

2. Sugar Belle's wagon wheel.

3. 'You see, this is the first rule of our game: no flying, and no magic. The second rule is everypony has to play or the game is over, and I win. Good luck, everypony!'

4. The Smooze.

5. The Pink Heart of Courage.

6. A balloon animal.

7. Normality.

8. 'To fill in for Twilight, of course, as head-draconequus. I seem to recall a whole song about how this school is where you make your own rules. Now, who better at that than me?'

9. Blue Flu.

10. Plunder Seeds.

11. 'A bit reindeer ex machina, but... two thumbs way up! Woo!'

12. A statue.

13. Perfect tea party.

14. Winterchilla.

15. A candle.

16. 'A cuddle with a Pekingese. A singing harp who's named Louise. A goat on skis, a new trapeze. And more and more and more and more of these.'

• Brohoof 5
  • Smile 1

Badges

Strangly, I feel way more confident than usual about this game. I'll be back

Badges

I just hope there doesn't have to be exact wording down to specific words and sentence structure for it to be considered correct.

Badges

Oh god, making questions instead of finding answers? I really hope i get this right, not want my streak to end because i have to make questions for answers:mlp_please:

Badges

38 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

4. The Smooze.

Spoiler

He is none other but Gobo's bestest  friend

Badges

Oh, I know most of the questions to these. The rest? Well, they give me an excuse to re-watch the episodes with Discord.

Badges

To Discord, hah. I think I found the right one to send it to.

Badges

2 hours ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Oh god, making questions instead of finding answers? I really hope i get this right, not want my streak to end because i have to make questions for answers:mlp_please:

Chaos is currently all over the forums and not even the trivia is safe from it. Like I said, if you're familiar with Jeopardy, this isn't as bad as it looks.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

:P I did it and sent. It. I couldn't question two or three of them, but I believe I got the question.. more or less accurate. I know I got the context right, but there is so many ways the questions can be asked. From multiple perspective.

• Brohoof 1

Guh, that music scared me, I finished with the 16 questions.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

7 is hard making a question, I highly think I know what episode that is from, but neither text or characters say that word in the episode, hmm.

Sended now, hope everything is correct.

Edited by Deae Rising Shine~
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

18 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Send your 'questions' to @Discord  though expect him to be chaotic in his responses to you. Again, send them to @Discord.

There are two Discord's in the system that the PM would probably confuse  it with, but I'll believe you

Badges

Can I have a hint? Which episode can I find Question 7?

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Wonder if I can have an extension to do this during the weekend? I am at my first week at my new job LOL.

Badges

2 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:

There are two Discord's in the system that the PM would probably confuse  it with, but I'll believe you

Lord Valtasar fixed my initial post by providing the correct Discord to send your 'questions' to.

5 minutes ago, Bas said:

Wonder if I can have an extension to do this during the weekend? I am at my first week at my new job LOL.

Extensions are usually given on special cases. Since I run the trivia, that leaves it up to me to make the final decision... once I've discussed it with the other EC's. I've yet to refuse anyone wanting an extension but I can only provide it once per trivia per person and only for about a couple of days.

Badges

7 hours ago, ChB said:

I think I have an answer to that, but I'm not sure if that's the answer.

Then again, I'm kinda going off the rails with my answers anyway.

7 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Lord Valtasar fixed my initial post by providing the correct Discord to send your 'questions' to

That's correct every time I try to send a message to him I always get this guy @Discord.

Badges

28 minutes ago, R.D.Dash said:

Nope, sorry. 

Huh, I got nothing then.

5 hours ago, Quinch said:

I think I have an answer to that, but I'm not sure if that's the answer.

Then again, I'm kinda going off the rails with my answers anyway.

I have a feeling it’s more of a general question than it is episode-specific.

Badges

2 minutes ago, ChB said:

I have a feeling it’s more of a general question than it is episode-specific.

Maybe. There is one thing that involved Discord and normalcy in particular.

{I'm tempted to make an IC study group for this quiz, but they never really took off before so probably not}

• Brohoof 1

thank celestia you all mentioned that, only now see that it somehow sended to the wrong Discord, even tough i used the link above, odd.

@Ganondorf8 No matter which way, it get always sended to the wrong Discord and from above I'm likely not the only one, this must be a bug or something, otherwise likely nopony get's this badge because Discord himself never get any trivia PMs.

Badges

On 4/3/2019 at 3:25 AM, ChB said:

The episode related to this question is in Season 7. (Well, I think it’s the related episode for this question.)

Don’t want to give a specific episode in case I’m breaking any Trivia rules.

Then again, it may just be a general statement about Discord.

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

Welp apparently  @Discord is also a staff acc, so we are supposed to not to worry that or Trivias never reach there target. I hope staff is right and didn't confused it up with a 3rd Discord or something...

Badges