Ganondorf8

Chaos Appreciation Day Trivia.

1 hour ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Welp apparently  @Discord is also a staff acc, so we are supposed to not to worry that or Trivias never reach there target. I hope staff is right and didn't confused it up with a 3rd Discord or something...

Okay, I've taken a look at both Discord accounts and it turns out that the one you need to send your questions to is the one that you have right there. I know it's confusing and not exactly what we had in mind when this trivia was being made, but this Discord account is the right one.

Because of this unfortunate confusion, I'm going to extend the trivia deadline for everyone by one additional day. You have until Friday evening as opposed to tomorrow evening to submit your questions.

• Thanks 1

Badges

But now that Discord doesn't exist anymore, gah! Confusing! Maybe it works now tough

oh nice, my PM is by the right one now, yay!:muffins:

Edited by Deae Rising Shine~

Badges

1 hour ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

But now that Discord doesn't exist anymore, gah! Confusing! Maybe it works now tough

oh nice, my PM is by the right one now, yay!:muffins:

You can thank Jeric for doing some magic of his own behind the scenes.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

You can thank Jeric for doing some magic of his own behind the scenes.

So if I send my responses through a PM on this user page, I should be fine, right?

https://mlpforums.com/profile/43982-discord/

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Discord cannot receive messages.

Uhhhh....okay... :mlp_huh:

• Brohoof 1

Badges

4 hours ago, Will Guide said:

So if I send my responses through a PM on this user page, I should be fine, right?

https://mlpforums.com/profile/43982-discord/

That is correct.

2 hours ago, ChB said:

Uhhhh....okay... :mlp_huh:

You might have to speak to Jeric or Pathfinder about this.

Badges

All the commotion in this trivia only proves how chaotic it is in the first place. Couldn't expect any less from Discord.

• Brohoof 2

Badges

I can’t seem to send my answers to Discord (https://mlpforums.com/profile/43982-discord/).

1D08062F-EDCB-4DF9-9A2C-2690D057043C.thumb.png.87a4d8be28abeb0ceeee566e9938fe0e.png

I selected the Discord with the ‘Spirit of Chaos’ member title.

Does sending a PM on a phone have something to do with this?

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

38 minutes ago, ILoveRara said:

I can’t seem to send my answers to Discord (https://mlpforums.com/profile/43982-discord/).

1D08062F-EDCB-4DF9-9A2C-2690D057043C.thumb.png.87a4d8be28abeb0ceeee566e9938fe0e.png

I selected the Discord with the ‘Spirit of Chaos’ member title.

Does sending a PM on a phone have something to do with this?

It’s not just your phone. I tried sending it on my desktop and it didn’t work either.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

2 hours ago, Passion said:

All the commotion in this trivia only proves how chaotic it is in the first place. Couldn't expect any less from Discord.

Lol yeah. This sure is a fun and wild ride. :P 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

@ILoveRara @ChB Jeric looked into it and it should be working now, please try sending the message again. Sorry for inconvenience. :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 2

Badges

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

@ILoveRara @ChB Jeric looked into it and it should be working now, please try sending the message again. Sorry for inconvenience. :mlp_please:

It worked! Thanks! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2

Badges

Remember everyone that you've all been given an extra day due to the unfortunate circumstances we've had.

8 hours ago, Passion said:

I'll admit that this is a trivia unlike any we've had since they first started last year.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

5 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Thanks, Rikifive! I managed to send it. :) 

• Brohoof 2

Badges

Loved the idea of submitting questions. Although the direct quote answers kinda threw me off. Like I didn't want to make the the question, "What is Discord's line after whatever character said/did blank" as it seemed too straightforward so I improvised and hey it's only a fourth of the questions anyway. But does this mean you've accepted direct quotes for answers this whole time? :blink:

Eh, doesn't matter I'm the kind of guy that writes complete sentences anyway so paraphrasing will always work for me. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I'm sorry. But I'm not submitting my responses due to circumstances. Well, good luck to the rest of you guys.

Badges

And with that, the Chaos Appreciation Day Trivia has reached its conclusion. It was an interesting ride what with Discord's shenanigans and the problem involving two accounts around here with his name on them. Speaking of Discord, he will be combing through the answers within the next day or two, and will give out badges to those who got his answers correct.

• Brohoof 1

Badges