Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twillama face

ManaMinori

this should be discussed. Twilight’s reaction...she’s ok with ponying up, getting horse parts...seeing a pony version of herself come through the mirror as a human...and having a pony friend in a human body....yet being full pony...sorry, llama... freaks her out. XD

let’s talk about that. 

I thought the whole scene seemed off. It was like Sci Twi couldn't handle being a pony and it seemed like they changed they way she was animated compared to other ponies.

It definitely seemed weird considering that she was the most normal of the Humane 7.

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, I thought the scene was fine.  Just because she's used to "ponying up" doesn't mean that it wouldn't be a shock to her to become fully pony.  I mean, she's never been there, never seen Sunset as a pony, or any pony from the Equestria world.  I think it's understandable that it would be a bit shocking and disturbing to her, especially because she wasn't expecting it to happen.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well they clearly wanted this scene for the trailer. I don't have much feeling about it either way and don't see any reason to read into it beyond that.

On one hand it's true that she had already transformed into a demonic entity and had post-traumatic stress from the incident as well fought evil magic multiple times. But this is still Twilight Sparkle we're talking about here. Freaking out is what she's all about. We should all know that by now.

• Brohoof 1