Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Healers and Shadows (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Lucid_Nightlight

17 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I think I might know a place we can go."

Placidus got out of the water.

"I'm sure the place isn't busy."

Mystic got out of the water, dried her injured wing best she could, and put the ice back on "Good, then let's just hope the staff doesn't know me." there was slight hint of humor in her voice, but only slight, and she was actually being serious. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:54 AM, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic got out of the water, dried her injured wing best she could, and put the ice back on "Good, then let's just hope the staff doesn't know me." there was slight hint of humor in her voice, but only slight, and she was actually being serious. 

"I wouldn't worry about it."

The friendly pony lead Mystic to a nearby restaurant.

"Y'know, some ponies fear me too sometimes. Maybe not to the same degree as you, but there are many who fear going to the doctor's office, or the hospital, or other places of medicine. You know what I do about it? Kindness, I treat them with kindness."

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I wouldn't worry about it."

The friendly pony lead Mystic to a nearby restaurant.

"Y'know, some ponies fear me too sometimes. Maybe not to the same degree as you, but there are many who fear going to the doctor's office, or the hospital, or other places of medicine. You know what I do about it? Kindness, I treat them with kindness."

"Well, like I have said earlier, I tried that already." Mystic pointed out "The difference is that while fearing doctors is irrational, fear of my powers is not, because though it annoys me ponies fear me, I know why they do, after all, I used to fear my powers too." 

(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:44 AM, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Well, like I have said earlier, I tried that already." Mystic pointed out "The difference is that while fearing doctors is irrational, fear of my powers is not, because though it annoys me ponies fear me, I know why they do, after all, I used to fear my powers too." 

"Sometimes, we fear what we are not use to."

It wouldn't be long until they got to a nearby restaurant that didn't seem to be all that busy.

"You can order whatever you want, I'll pay for it."

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Sometimes, we fear what we are not use to."

It wouldn't be long until they got to a nearby restaurant that didn't seem to be all that busy.

"You can order whatever you want, I'll pay for it."

Mystic looked at Placidus for a second before just nodding at his offer and making her way to the closest menu to see what there was to offer, though ultimately she would end up picking the cheapest option that was still quality enough to be an actual meal, not because she wanted to save Placidus's money necessarily, but because she just felt it was enough.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 6:41 AM, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic looked at Placidus for a second before just nodding at his offer and making her way to the closest menu to see what there was to offer, though ultimately she would end up picking the cheapest option that was still quality enough to be an actual meal, not because she wanted to save Placidus's money necessarily, but because she just felt it was enough.

Not sure what to order, Placidus ordered the same thing.

"See? No one seems to know who you are here."

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

On 7/24/2019 at 4:21 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Not sure what to order, Placidus ordered the same thing.

"See? No one seems to know who you are here."

"For now." Mystic responded rather pessimistically "Besides, many ponies fear me without knowing who I actually am because somepony has told them." "But I'm not here to prove a point, and neither should you, let's just enjoy the meal and hope there isn't any problems."