Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Healers and Shadows (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Lucid_Nightlight

14 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Still waiting for the door to open, Placidus kept talking.

"I sure hope he'll listen to reason. It's a good thing I am here in case one of you two get hurt. Thieves can be pretty crazy sometimes."

Oh, one of us will get hurt aright, Mystic though to herself as they waited. Eventually the door opened, but just a little, and the pony inside could be heard cursing "You idiot, why did you bring her here!?" and he tried to close the door again, but there was already something stopping it, a dark tentacle that was holding the door open, and if Placidus was to follow the thing with his eyes, he would see it came from one of Mystic's hooves, and would also most likely notice that Mystic no longer had a shadow.

The tentacle ripped the door from its hinges and wrapped around the pony throwing him to the side, knocking him out, Mystic now had a satisfied grin on her face "Debt recovery." she then walked in, but before she started searching through the house, the tentacle moved towards Placidus and turned into a shape of a blade, stopping right in front of him, "Oh and you, if you were planning on telling somepony about this, I suggest you not to, until you want to lose your head of course." few other shadows around her turned into similar black shapes. 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Oh, one of us will get hurt aright, Mystic though to herself as they waited. Eventually the door opened, but just a little, and the pony inside could be heard cursing "You idiot, why did you bring her here!?" and he tried to close the door again, but there was already something stopping it, a dark tentacle that was holding the door open, and if Placidus was to follow the thing with his eyes, he would see it came from one of Mystic's hooves, and would also most likely notice that Mystic no longer had a shadow.

The tentacle ripped the door from its hinges and wrapped around the pony throwing him to the side, knocking him out, Mystic now had a satisfied grin on her face "Debt recovery." she then walked in, but before she started searching through the house, the tentacle moved towards Placidus and turned into a shape of a blade, stopping right in front of him, "Oh and you, if you were planning on telling somepony about this, I suggest you not to, until you want to lose your head of course." few other shadows around her turned into similar black shapes. 

This really annoyed Placidus, he really hated when ponies tricked him like that.

"Hey! You can't do that!"

Not wanting to go through those shadow things, he decided to go through a window where he landed on a really bright floodlight. Maybe it could help him see any hard to see injuries that pony has.

He carried it to the pony and was about to pull out some medical supplies. He didn't see anything serious, so he decided it was safe to confront Mystic, which he did, not knowing he was still carrying the floodlight.

He had to admit though, he kinda liked her attitude.

29 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

This really annoyed Placidus, he really hated when ponies tricked him like that.

"Hey! You can't do that!"

Not wanting to go through those shadow things, he decided to go through a window where he landed on a really bright floodlight. Maybe it could help him see any hard to see injuries that pony has.

He carried it to the pony and was about to pull out some medical supplies. He didn't see anything serious, so he decided it was safe to confront Mystic, which he did, not knowing he was still carrying the floodlight.

He had to admit though, he kinda liked her attitude.

Mystic just laughed as the interns response.
The light he carried didn't really do too much at first because after her threat, Mystic had started wandering around the house, trashing everything in search of what belongs to her, so he being behind protective barrier from her shadows didn't really mean anything. But when he came closer, she knew they would be no use, so the shadows returned to be just that, shadows, but that didn't really matter, because she could always break the lamp if he got annoying. She continued searching through things, using smaller fragments of shadows to break things she couldn't break herself, after all, while the light made many shadows disappear, thous that were left were lot darker and thus stronger due to the brightness of the light.

21 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic just laughed as the interns response.
The light he carried didn't really do too much at first because after her threat, Mystic had started wandering around the house, trashing everything in search of what belongs to her, so he being behind protective barrier from her shadows didn't really mean anything. But when he came closer, she knew they would be no use, so the shadows returned to be just that, shadows, but that didn't really matter, because she could always break the lamp if he got annoying. She continued searching through things, using smaller fragments of shadows to break things she couldn't break herself, after all, while the light made many shadows disappear, thous that were left were lot darker and thus stronger due to the brightness of the light.

Seeing how the light made the shadows disappear, this put him at ease. He took some bandages from his medical supplies and used it to tie the floodlight to himself so he wouldn't need to carry it in his mouth.

"You can't just go stealing things. I don't know what you want from him, but I'm sure you don't need it."

On 4/5/2019 at 5:38 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Seeing how the light made the shadows disappear, this put him at ease. He took some bandages from his medical supplies and used it to tie the floodlight to himself so he wouldn't need to carry it in his mouth.

"You can't just go stealing things. I don't know what you want from him, but I'm sure you don't need it."

"It's not stealing if he took it from me first." Mystic simply argued as she continued making a mess in the house "And before you even suggest it, guards wouldn't have helped, because they have strong discrimination against ponies with powers like mine." "They see it as evil."

4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"It's not stealing if he took it from me first." Mystic simply argued as she continued making a mess in the house "And before you even suggest it, guards wouldn't have helped, because they have strong discrimination against ponies with powers like mine." "They see it as evil."

"Did you really have to knock him out though? He seemed pretty out matched. Well, at least he isn't too badly hurt."

It didn't really matter too much, though he didn't really like the fact that she was messing up the house though.

"You don't have to trash the place. He probably works hard to keep it clean."

3 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Did you really have to knock him out though? He seemed pretty out matched. Well, at least he isn't too badly hurt."

It didn't really matter too much, though he didn't really like the fact that she was messing up the house though.

"You don't have to trash the place. He probably works hard to keep it clean."

"I just pushed him out of the way, it's not my fault he hit his head." Mystic said "Though it's probably better for him since his fate would be worse if he tried to stop me." "And I'm not trashing the place for sake of trashing it, I'm searching for what I am here for, and I know it is hidden somewhere." "And it's simply quicker to break everything."

51 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I just pushed him out of the way, it's not my fault he hit his head." Mystic said "Though it's probably better for him since his fate would be worse if he tried to stop me." "And I'm not trashing the place for sake of trashing it, I'm searching for what I am here for, and I know it is hidden somewhere." "And it's simply quicker to break everything."

"Did you try checking under his mattress. That's where a lot of ponies hide things."

"So... do you always do this?"

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Did you try checking under his mattress. That's where a lot of ponies hide things."

"So... do you always do this?"

Mystic just rolled her eyes, she didn't say it, but she would have liked to tell the intern that this pony wasn't as stupid as him.
"What exactly do you mean by this?" "Deal with problems? Get back what I own?"

17 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic just rolled her eyes, she didn't say it, but she would have liked to tell the intern that this pony wasn't as stupid as him.
"What exactly do you mean by this?" "Deal with problems? Get back what I own?"

"I mean do you always throw ponies and break things to find what you are looking for? Don't get me wrong, I find your attitude appealing, but you should always check the mattress first."

Placidus thought for a moment about the possible location of whatever Mystic was looking for.

"Maybe he has a safe. Maybe a secret room? Nah, not a secret room, life isn't exactly a movie. Speaking of movies, I know a guy who thinks things in the movies would work for real. One would think that's not how it works."

16 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I mean do you always throw ponies and break things to find what you are looking for? Don't get me wrong, I find your attitude appealing, but you should always check the mattress first."

Placidus thought for a moment about the possible location of whatever Mystic was looking for.

"Maybe he has a safe. Maybe a secret room? Nah, not a secret room, life isn't exactly a movie. Speaking of movies, I know a guy who thinks things in the movies would work for real. One would think that's not how it works."

"Only if there's a need to do so." Mystic simply replied, ignoring the comment about somepony she doesn't know nor care about. "Most ponies understand to give me what I want after the first warning." she stopped "Ah, found you." she then ripped of a piece of wall and behind it there was a bag seemingly filled with bits and a necklace of some sort.

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Only if there's a need to do so." Mystic simply replied, ignoring the comment about somepony she doesn't know nor care about. "Most ponies understand to give me what I want after the first warning." she stopped "Ah, found you." she then ripped of a piece of wall and behind it there was a bag seemingly filled with bits and a necklace of some sort.

"So you get things stolen from you all the time? Have you considered buying a safe?"

Placidus looked at the necklace.

"You got weird taste in necklaces."

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"So you get things stolen from you all the time? Have you considered buying a safe?"

Placidus looked at the necklace.

"You got weird taste in necklaces."

"Not everything I want is stolen from me." Mystic simply said, again not paying attention to Placidus's later comment as she tied the bag of coins to herself and put the necklace to the small saddlebag she was carrying "Why are you still here by the way?"

52 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Not everything I want is stolen from me." Mystic simply said, again not paying attention to Placidus's later comment as she tied the bag of coins to herself and put the necklace to the small saddlebag she was carrying "Why are you still here by the way?"

So she was stealing then? He would have to figure out what to do about it later. As for why he was still here.

"Doctors tend to be lazy and not actually look at injuries. I plan to take you back to there and see if they can actually give you something for your wing."

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

So she was stealing then? He would have to figure out what to do about it later. As for why he was still here.

"Doctors tend to be lazy and not actually look at injuries. I plan to take you back to there and see if they can actually give you something for your wing."

"Then you're wasting your time, I'm not coming back." Mystic stated "I know for a sure that there isn't anything worse than I told you, I just visited a doctor to see if he could give something else than orders to rest it."  

"Then you're wasting your time, I'm not coming back." Mystic stated "I know for a sure that there isn't anything worse than I told you, I just visited a doctor to see if he could give something else than orders to rest it."  

"Well, I'm sure you need help with something."

Placidus was smart, but he did have one weakness, which was the fact that he was too nice, which made him pretty easy to trick.

"Well, I'm sure you need help with something."

Placidus was smart, but he did have one weakness, which was the fact that he was too nice, which made him pretty easy trick.

"Not really" Mystic said "I did first think I could get something out of you, but you don't seem like pony with anything to give." "And since you weren't any help with the wing either, you're totally useless to me." 

32 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Not really" Mystic said "I did first think I could get something out of you, but you don't seem like pony with anything to give." "And since you weren't any help with the wing either, you're totally useless to me." 

"Useless? Why, because you are too busy knocking out ponies and messing up their houses to go to a pharmacy and pick up some medicine?"

10 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Useless? Why, because you are too busy knocking out ponies and messing up their houses to go to a pharmacy and pick up some medicine?"

"No, it's because you didn't tell me anything I didn't already know." Mystic said "I knew there was no serious injuries, and I knew pain-medicine should help." "When I asked you if there was a specific medicine, you ended up just telling me that fake medicine doesn't work, which is something anypony with brains should know."

5 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"No, it's because you didn't tell me anything I didn't already know." Mystic said "I knew there was no serious injuries, and I knew pain-medicine should help." "When I asked you if there was a specific medicine, you ended up just telling me that fake medicine doesn't work, which is something anypony with brains should know."

"Medicine depends on the pony. If one doesn't work, try another one."

"You have no room to talk about medicine or what is good or bad advice. Do you work in this field? No, you don't."

"Medicine depends on the pony. If one doesn't work, try another one."

"You have no room to talk about medicine or what is good or bad advice. Do you work in this field? No, you don't."

"I don't need to work on a field to know that you telling me what I already know is nothing but waste of time for both of us." Mystic argued "I don't care how much you claim to know about something, if you only tell me what I already know, you know nothing useful."

"I don't need to work on a field to know that you telling me what I already know is nothing but waste of time for both of us." Mystic argued "I don't care how much you claim to know about something, if you only tell me what I already know, you know nothing useful."

"Maybe so, but at least I do something good with my life. You know that weird ability with shadows that you have? You could be using that for good."

"How could you say I'm useless to you when you allow yourself to be useless to the world. Do even look at yourself? Your life? Your potential?"

"Maybe so, but at least I do something good with my life. You know that weird ability with shadows that you have? You could be using that for good."

"How could you say I'm useless to you when you allow yourself to be useless to the world. Do even look at yourself? Your life? Your potential?"

Mystic just laughed "World has made it clear it doesn't need me, and besides, I have been very useful to myself, and that's all I care about."  "So your point has no solid ground, as me not being useful for the common good doesn't make you any more useful to me." she laughed again "And my potential?" "I know my potential exactly, and I'm constantly using it."

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic just laughed "World has made it clear it doesn't need me, and besides, I have been very useful to myself, and that's all I care about."  "So your point has no solid ground, as me not being useful for the common good doesn't make you any more useful to me." she laughed again "And my potential?" "I know my potential exactly, and I'm constantly using it."

"Wait, what do you mean by the world made it clear that it doesn't need you? What makes you think that the world doesn't need you?"

"Wait, what do you mean by the world made it clear that it doesn't need you? What makes you think that the world doesn't need you?"

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." Mystic said "I saw it from your face, the distrust." "Hay, you accused me of stealing right when you saw my powers." she narrowed her eyes and continued with imitative tone "Shadows are evil, darkness is evil, evil evil evil."