Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Healers and Shadows (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Lucid_Nightlight

5 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." Mystic said "I saw it from your face, the distrust." "Hay, you accused me of stealing right when you saw my powers." she narrowed her eyes and continued with imitative tone "Shadows are evil, darkness is evil, evil evil evil." 

"Is that what you think? My distrust has nothing to do with your shadow puppet thing. It has more to do with your actions. Tell me with a straight face that breaking down a door and knocking someone out isn't a reason for distrust."

"As for your shadows, how is that evil? Just because the shadows look dark?"

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Is that what you think? My distrust has nothing to do with your shadow puppet thing. It has more to do with your actions. Tell me with a straight face that breaking down a door and knocking someone out isn't a reason for distrust."

"As for your shadows, how is that evil? Just because the shadows look dark?"

"Don't give me that crap." Mystic just said "If I would have blasted him with rainbows or something, you wouldn't have hesitated to help me dealing with him." "And if you really don't know why powers of darkness are seen as evil, what kind of rock have you been living under?."

18 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Don't give me that crap." Mystic just said "If I would have blasted him with rainbows or something, you wouldn't have hesitated to help me dealing with him." "And if you really don't know why powers of darkness are seen as evil, what kind of rock have you been living under?."

"Again, attacking someone is attacking someone. The color of a spell doesn't change a thing."

"Yes, I know. It gets a bad reputation because a bunch of bad guys just so happen to use those abilities. If bad guys used rainbow lasers instead, they would have the exact same reputation."

16 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Again, attacking someone is attacking someone. The color of a spell doesn't change a thing."

"Yes, I know. It gets a bad reputation because a bunch of bad guys just so happen to use those abilities. If bad guys used rainbow lasers instead, they would have the exact same reputation."

"It doesn't matter why it has bad reputation, it doesn't change reality." Mystic stated, she was getting ready to leave "The reality is that I have no point to seek common good because world isn't going to give me anything back." "And when world doesn't help you, you need to learn to solve your problems yourself." she started walking towards the door.

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"It doesn't matter why it has bad reputation, it doesn't change reality." Mystic stated, she was getting ready to leave "The reality is that I have no point to seek common good because world isn't going to give me anything back." "And when world doesn't help you, you need to learn to solve your problems yourself." she started walking towards the door.

"I get it, you can't find the good in the world, but doesn't that give you more reason to be the good in the world?"

"Maybe you feel that everyone hates you, I don't know, but I don't hate you in the slightest. I may not agree with your methods, but I don't hate you."

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I get it, you can't find the good in the world, but doesn't that give you more reason to be the good in the world?"

"Maybe you feel that everyone hates you, I don't know, but I don't hate you in the slightest. I may not agree with your methods, but I don't hate you."

"That's not what I mean." Mystic corrected "It has nothing to do with being good." "I get nothing from the world, so I won't give it anything, simple as that." "And I'm not worried about ponies hating me, actually I prefer it, because then they aren't scared to show it. " "So save your pity for somepony who needs it."

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"That's not what I mean." Mystic corrected "It has nothing to do with being good." "I get nothing from the world, so I won't give it anything, simple as that." "And I'm not worried about ponies hating me, actually I prefer it, because then they aren't scared to show it. " "So save your pity for somepony who needs it."

"Maybe the world offers you nothing because you push everyone away. How does one give something to you if you are pushing them from you? There is a way better life than this, you know. Why do you make your miserable like this? By pushing away others, you are only hurting yourself. I know this because your negativity reflects it."

12 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Maybe the world offers you nothing because you push everyone away. How does one give something to you if you are pushing them from you? There is a way better life than this, you know. Why do you make your miserable like this? By pushing away others, you are only hurting yourself. I know this because your negativity reflects it."

Mystic shook her head "You naive little pony." "You really think I haven't tried? I'm a full grown mare for Nightmare sake, there has been quite many years of time when I tried." "I don't know I'm wasting my time here...go do your job or something and leave me alone." she started walking away again.

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic shook her head "You naive little pony." "You really think I haven't tried? I'm a full grown mare for Nightmare sake, there has been quite many years of time when I tried." "I don't know I'm wasting my time here...go do your job or something and leave me alone." she started walking away again.

"And just when you are finally offered something, you walk away from it? For someone who does things for their own benefit, you are really bad at it."

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"And just when you are finally offered something, you walk away from it? For someone who does things for their own benefit, you are really bad at it."

Mystic stopped "And what exactly are you offering?" "Information that I know already." "A speech about how kindness is the right thing to do?" "You're delusional if you think that few nice words change what I have learned through my whole life."

19 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic stopped "And what exactly are you offering?" "Information that I know already." "A speech about how kindness is the right thing to do?" "You're delusional if you think that few nice words change what I have learned through my whole life."

"You're hurt, Mystic. And I'm not talking about your wing. I know you feel troubled in some way and I want to help you."

15 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"You're hurt, Mystic. And I'm not talking about your wing. I know you feel troubled in some way and I want to help you."

"You know nothing" Mystic said rather dismissively and started walking again "You're just trying to get into my head" "And don't act like you care, I won't fall for it." those words didn't sound as doubtless as everything else she had said had sounded.

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"You know nothing" Mystic said rather dismissively and started walking again "You're just trying to get into my head" "And don't act like you care, I won't fall for it." those words didn't sound as doubtless as everything else she had said had sounded.

"You told me that you prefer for others to hate you, but I know that's not true. It is deeply painful for you. Deep inside you there to be someone who doesn't hate you. Well, Mystic... you found them, I'm right here."

Just now, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"You told me that you prefer for others to hate you, but I know that's not true. It is deeply painful for you. Deep inside you there to be someone who doesn't hate you. Well, Mystic... you found them, I'm right here."

Mystic gave a short laugh, obviously she wasn't going to admit it regardless of if it was correct or not "Now you're suddenly my therapist?" she had stopped for a second "I...." she shook her head and continued walking, muttering under her breath "There's nothing you can help me with."

4 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic gave a short laugh, obviously she wasn't going to admit it regardless of if it was correct or not "Now you're suddenly my therapist?" she had stopped for a second "I...." she shook her head and continued walking, muttering under her breath "There's nothing you can help me with."

Now he knew he was getting somewhere.

"Why do you run from what you've been looking for? This is your chance to have what you've always wanted. Someone who truly cares about you."

"It is time to make a choice. Are you going to walk away and make your pain worse? Or are you going to stay with me and be healed?"

16 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Now he knew he was getting somewhere.

"Why do you run from what you've been looking for? This is your chance to have what you've always wanted. Someone who truly cares about you."

"It is time to make a choice. Are you going to walk away and make your pain worse? Or are you going to stay with me and be healed?"

"Don't lie to yourself." Mystic said, not stopping this time "And more importantly, stop lying to me." she stopped "You don't care, no, you either want to use me for something, or will try to get rid of my powers." "Why would you care about me? we just met. As far as you know, you don't anything about me, my every action could be an act, my every word could be a lie."

3 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Don't lie to yourself." Mystic said, not stopping this time "And more importantly, stop lying to me." she stopped "You don't care, no, you either want to use me for something, or will try to get rid of my powers." "Why would you care about me? we just met. As far as you know, you don't anything about me, my every action could be an act, my every word could be a lie."

"I'm not the one lying to myself, you are. Why would I use you? Why would I take your abilities? I couldn't if I wanted to."

7 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I'm not the one lying to myself, you are. Why would I use you? Why would I take your abilities? I couldn't if I wanted to."

"Why?!" Mystic repeated "I don't know, I don't know why anypony does, but everypony does!" at this point she had turned around, and was taking rather threatening steps towards Placidus "If they're not getting guards to arrest me just in case, they want to 'help' me by taking away my abilities!" the shadows formed the solid shapes again, and because they were outside and Mystic's anger was feeding her powers, Placidus's light was lot less effective, so they were well visible. "And don't even try to claim that it's not the case, because they say as much themselves!"

35 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Why?!" Mystic repeated "I don't know, I don't know why anypony does, but everypony does!" at this point she had turned around, and was taking rather threatening steps towards Placidus "If they're not getting guards to arrest me just in case, they want to 'help' me by taking away my abilities!" the shadows formed the solid shapes again, and because they were outside and Mystic's anger was feeding her powers, Placidus's light was lot less effective, so they were well visible. "And don't even try to claim that it's not the case, because they say as much themselves!"

"I'm not everypony."

Despite the threatening shadows, Placidus seemed calm.

"If I wanted to get the guards, I would've done it already. And taking your abilities? I don't know how to do that. I don't even want to take away your abilities. That's like going up to a pegasus, taking their wings, and calling it helpful."

16 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I'm not everypony."

Despite the threatening shadows, Placidus seemed calm.

"If I wanted to get the guards, I would've done it already. And taking your abilities? I don't know how to do that. I don't even want to take away your abilities. That's like going up to a pegasus, taking their wings, and calling it helpful."

Mystic didn't really have anything to respond, she still didn't believe Placidus really wanted to help her for sake of helping, but she also knew she couldn't just keep claiming he thought in a one way when he at least claimed to think in another. "And what exactly are you planning to do then? Tell me how I'm wrong until I change my mind?"

14 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic didn't really have anything to respond, she still didn't believe Placidus really wanted to help her for sake of helping, but she also knew she couldn't just keep claiming he thought in a one way when he at least claimed to think in another. "And what exactly are you planning to do then? Tell me how I'm wrong until I change my mind?"

"Like I said, you are hurt. You are saddened by something."

Placidus looked at her calmly.

"Let me help you."

11 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Like I said, you are hurt. You are saddened by something."

Placidus looked at her calmly.

"Let me help you."

"You didn't answer my question." Mystic stated "I won't let you do anything before I know what it is that you plan to do." the shadows hit the ground leaving rather noticeable marks "I won't make that mistake again." 

2 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"You didn't answer my question." Mystic stated "I won't let you do anything before I know what it is that you plan to do." the shadows hit the ground leaving rather noticeable marks "I won't make that mistake again." 

When he heard this. He knew she was more hurt than she thought.

"I'm going to help heal you. My main field isn't psychology, but I've know a lot about it. You don't have to stay hurt like this."

30 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

When he heard this. He knew she was more hurt than she thought.

"I'm going to help heal you. My main field isn't psychology, but I've know a lot about it. You don't have to stay hurt like this."

"You still didn't answer the question!" Mystic shouted "I asked what you plan to do, not what your goal is by doing it!" the shadow shapes got  more unpredictable "For some helping me is to restrain me, for some healing me is to take away my power, speak actions, not goals." 

7 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"You still didn't answer the question!" Mystic shouted "I asked what you plan to do, not what your goal is by doing it!" the shadow shapes got  more unpredictable "For some helping me is to restrain me, for some healing me is to take away my power, speak actions, not goals." 

"I'm going to talk to you and find out what to do from there. I am not going to take away your abilities or try to restrain you. Doing such a thing would not be helpful."