Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Healers and Shadows (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Lucid_Nightlight

16 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I'm going to talk to you and find out what to do from there. I am not going to take away your abilities or try to restrain you. Doing such a thing would not be helpful."

Mystic opened her mouth to argue more but nothing came out, she had been driven into a corner, she didn't know what else to say, but the shadows were still moving around like an octopus¨having cramps.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic opened her mouth to argue more but nothing came out, she had been driven into a corner, she didn't know what else to say, but the shadows were still moving around like an octopus¨having cramps.

"Now will you let me help you?"

Placidus was still calm as if he didn't care about what the shadows were doing.

"You don't have to be hurt anymore. I only want to help you. You have my word."

10 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Now will you let me help you?"

Placidus was still calm as if he didn't care about what the shadows were doing.

"You don't have to be hurt anymore. I only want to help you. You have my word."

Since Mystic hadn't admitted herself that Placidus was right, she was more or less confused why she didn't know what to say, but after a moment she managed to gather her thoughts. "Fine." she said rather rudely as the shadows returned back to being shadows "But I'm not going to treat you any better than anypony else." "First thing you could do is to turn off that damn light."

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Since Mystic hadn't admitted herself that Placidus was right, she was more or less confused why she didn't know what to say, but after a moment she managed to gather her thoughts. "Fine." she said rather rudely as the shadows returned back to being shadows "But I'm not going to treat you any better than anypony else." "First thing you could do is to turn off that damn light."

He quickly turned the light off, took it off him, and sat it on the floor since it belonged to the pony who lived in the house.

"Where would be a good environment for me to talk to you?"

He wanted to make her comfortable as he could.

12 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

He quickly turned the light off, took it off him, and sat it on the floor since it belonged to the pony who lived in the house.

"Where would be a good environment for me to talk to you?"

He wanted to make her comfortable as he could.

Mystic though for a second, she first was going to suggest her home, but she didn't want to take that risk "There's an abandoned house nearby, I know the owner and there shouldn't be anypony in there." "And since I have a feeling about what type of things you want to talk about, I don't want any eavesdroppers."

6 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic though for a second, she first was going to suggest her home, but she didn't want to take that risk "There's an abandoned house nearby, I know the owner and there shouldn't be anypony in there." "And since I have a feeling about what type of things you want to talk about, I don't want any eavesdroppers."

"Alright, lead the way."

Placidus was ready to head out. Now that he had her convinced, the next step would be to help her with what problems she may have.

11 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Alright, lead the way."

Placidus was ready to head out. Now that he had her convinced, the next step would be to help her with what problems she may have.

Mystic didn't say anything and just started walking, and as she had said, it didn't take long until there was a house that looked like it hadn't been lived in years but was still mostly intact. She walked to the door and after shaking the door a little bit, it opened and she walked in. The house was mostly empty, having only some bigger furniture  in it, and everything was unsurprisingly covered in dust. The light mystic had turned on was barely enough to lit up the room.

3 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic didn't say anything and just started walking, and as she had said, it didn't take long until there was a house that looked like it hadn't been lived in years but was still mostly intact. She walked to the door and after shaking the door a little bit, it opened and she walked in. The house was mostly empty, having only some bigger furniture  in it, and everything was unsurprisingly covered in dust. The light mystic had turned on was barely enough to lit up the room.

Placidus followed Mystic into the house.

"Pretty weird taste in enviroment, I will not judge."

35 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Placidus followed Mystic into the house.

"Pretty weird taste in enviroment, I will not judge."

"Like I said, I don't want any eavesdroppers." Mystic simply stated "And this just happens to be the only place I know around here that fulfills that wish. " she then just sat on the ground, sending a small cloud of dust into the air.

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Like I said, I don't want any eavesdroppers." Mystic simply stated "And this just happens to be the only place I know around here that fulfills that wish. " she then just sat on the ground, sending a small cloud of dust into the air.

Placidus sat down on the ground.

"That's fair I guess."

"So what exactly is bothering you?"

29 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Placidus sat down on the ground.

"That's fair I guess."

"So what exactly is bothering you?"

"You're the one saying I'm bothered by something." Mystic pointed out "If I myself thought I had something wrong with me, I would have gotten help long time ago" "Because if I had something I thought I needed help with, I would get it done myself."

15 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"You're the one saying I'm bothered by something." Mystic pointed out "If I myself thought I had something wrong with me, I would have gotten help long time ago" "Because if I had something I thought I needed help with, I would get it done myself."

"Alright. So you stated that a lot of ponies have a problem with you, right? Maybe even afraid of you?"

"Can you tell me how long this has gone on?"

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Alright. So you stated that a lot of ponies have a problem with you, right? Maybe even afraid of you?"

"Can you tell me how long this has gone on?"

"Since my powers first showed up." Mystic replied "And it didn't exactly help that back then I didn't yet control them that well." "My parents were only ponies who didn't let it bother them." "And like I told you, I tried to be like everypony else at first but others didn't want that to happen." 

5 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Since my powers first showed up." Mystic replied "And it didn't exactly help that back then I didn't yet control them that well." "My parents were only ponies who didn't let it bother them." "And like I told you, I tried to be like everypony else at first but others didn't want that to happen." 

"They must've associated you with someone like Nightmare Moon or King Sombra. They must've been scared when they saw something that seemed similar."

Placidus began to explain something.

"I'm sure you know this, but ponies fear what they don't understand. They don't understand it so they try to run from it or stop it. This is no fault of your own."

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"They must've associated you with someone like Nightmare Moon or King Sombra. They must've been scared when they saw something that seemed similar."

Placidus began to explain something.

"I'm sure you know this, but ponies fear what they don't understand. They don't understand it so they try to run from it or stop it. This is no fault of your own."

"Why do you say it if you know that I know it." Mystic said "You're really showing your doctor side here, stating the obvious." "Hay, I have told you the reason for they acting so is my powers of darkness, so why are you even bothering to tell that to me?" "I know they are scary, I was scared of them myself at first, but that doesn't change the reality of the situation"

15 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Why do you say it if you know that I know it." Mystic said "You're really showing your doctor side here, stating the obvious." "Hay, I have told you the reason for they acting so is my powers of darkness, so why are you even bothering to tell that to me?" "I know they are scary, I was scared of them myself at first, but that doesn't change the reality of the situation"

"I'm just stating an overview of what is going on. Now, you told me that you tried to fit in. What exactly did you do? This will give me more information on the problem."

10 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I'm just stating an overview of what is going on. Now, you told me that you tried to fit in. What exactly did you do? This will give me more information on the problem."

"I did everything a normal pony would?" Mystic said "Obviously I can't remember any specifics, but I tried to make friends and all that." "And everything went always well until my powers came to their knowledge for reason or another." "Before learning the control them it was by them activating, and after it was usually when they asked about my cutiemark."

4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I did everything a normal pony would?" Mystic said "Obviously I can't remember any specifics, but I tried to make friends and all that." "And everything went always well until my powers came to their knowledge for reason or another." "Before learning the control them it was by them activating, and after it was usually when they asked about my cutiemark."

"It was nothing you did wrong. I find it weird that they would do that."

"Well, I don't think there is anything wrong with you."

34 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"It was nothing you did wrong. I find it weird that they would do that."

"Well, I don't think there is anything wrong with you."

"Are you done with things I already know?" Mystic stated rather coldly "And congratulations, you're the third pony who I may actually believe when you say that, you want a price or something?" the sarcasm was dripping from her voice. 

58 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Are you done with things I already know?" Mystic stated rather coldly "And congratulations, you're the third pony who I may actually believe when you say that, you want a price or something?" the sarcasm was dripping from her voice. 

"Okay, moving on."

"When do you remember becoming who you are now? When did you stop trying to fit in?"

6 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Okay, moving on."

"When do you remember becoming who you are now? When did you stop trying to fit in?"

"Soon after moving on my own." Mystic replied "I tried to make friends at first, but eventually I just gave up." "I had before that given up yes, but that was the final straw after which I became openly hostile."

34 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Soon after moving on my own." Mystic replied "I tried to make friends at first, but eventually I just gave up." "I had before that given up yes, but that was the final straw after which I became openly hostile."

"I can see how something like this could cause hostility. It can be hard to see the good in others if they don't show it towards you."

He decided to ask a question.

"So how do you feel about your life now? How content would you say you are?"

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I can see how something like this could cause hostility. It can be hard to see the good in others if they don't show it towards you."

He decided to ask a question.

"So how do you feel about your life now? How content would you say you are?"

"Oh, my life is great." Mystic said "I can do whatever I want because I don't need to care what others think about it, since they hate me regardless." "And because nothing I do can be proved to be done by me, guards can't do anything either."

4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Oh, my life is great." Mystic said "I can do whatever I want because I don't need to care what others think about it, since they hate me regardless." "And because nothing I do can be proved to be done by me, guards can't do anything either."

"Do you do this because you want to or because you think you have to?"

"Does others not liking you still bother you today?"

23 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Do you do this because you want to or because you think you have to?"

"Does others not liking you still bother you today?"

"What do you mean by this?" Mystic asked "Me talking to you or my way of life?" "And no, ponies not liking me doesn't bother me anymore, because like I said, I use it to my own gain, as it takes away the social limits one usually has."