Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Healers and Shadows (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Lucid_Nightlight

6 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"What do you mean by this?" Mystic asked "Me talking to you or my way of life?" "And no, ponies not liking me doesn't bother me anymore, because like I said, I use it to my own gain, as it takes away the social limits one usually has."

"You don't ever think it would be nice for someone to care about you?"

"Let me ask something else. Was there ever a person before me who cared about you in some way?"

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"You don't ever think it would be nice for someone to care about you?"

"Let me ask something else. Was there ever a person before me who cared about you in some way?"

"At this point no, I honestly don't care about such things anymore." Mystic simply replied 
"My parents, like I told you, and some ponies before finding out about my powers, though they were mostly in childhood."

17 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"At this point no, I honestly don't care about such things anymore." Mystic simply replied 
"My parents, like I told you, and some ponies before finding out about my powers, though they were mostly in childhood."

"I still don't understand why someone would have a problem with you having the ability to do something. Sure, some not friendly ponies have similar abilities, but it's like saying if a bad guy is able to cook, then cooking must be evil."

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I still don't understand why someone would have a problem with you having the ability to do something. Sure, some not friendly ponies have similar abilities, but it's like saying if a bad guy is able to cook, then cooking must be evil."

"It's because of the type of magic it's related to." Mystic stated "Darkness based powers are related to dark magic, which is related to being corrupted by magic." "So by that reasoning, I have to be corrupted by my powers, thus be evil."

9 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"It's because of the type of magic it's related to." Mystic stated "Darkness based powers are related to dark magic, which is related to being corrupted by magic." "So by that reasoning, I have to be corrupted by my powers, thus be evil."

"You don't seem very corrupted. A little grumpy, sure, but not corrupted."

He went on to say something else.

"Some may think you are evil, but they fail to realize one thing. There is a difference between being evil and being hurt."

18 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"You don't seem very corrupted. A little grumpy, sure, but not corrupted."

He went on to say something else.

"Some may think you are evil, but they fail to realize one thing. There is a difference between being evil and being hurt."

"I know that, but me knowing I'm not corrupted doesn't change a thing." Mystic said "And you keep saying how I am hurt, yet I still don't understand what you are talking about." "I feel just fine with my life"

12 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I know that, but me knowing I'm not corrupted doesn't change a thing." Mystic said "And you keep saying how I am hurt, yet I still don't understand what you are talking about." "I feel just fine with my life"

"You tell yourself that you don't care, but somewhere you know that you do. It isn't that you don't care because you can use your ability for self gain. It is that you use your abilities for self gain because you care and want to hide that fact."

4 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"You tell yourself that you don't care, but somewhere you know that you do. It isn't that you don't care because you can use your ability for self gain. It is that you use your abilities for self gain because you care and want to hide that fact."

Mystic just blinked, and there wasn't really a reaction to either ways, as she again didn't have anything to say, because she didn't want to end up into the yes,no,yes,no loop, but she couldn't admit something she didn't think to be true either. 

24 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Mystic just blinked, and there wasn't really a reaction to either ways, as she again didn't have anything to say, because she didn't want to end up into the yes,no,yes,no loop, but she couldn't admit something she didn't think to be true either. 

"Then again, it could be something else. You can't expect me to know everything. It could also be that it is the only thing you know. Or it could be as simple as you were just driven to this and didn't know what else to do and you did it until it became natural to you."

He decided to try something else.

"Is there something in your life that you've been longing for? Something you wish you've had. Maybe you feel like something is missing? A void in your heart that needs to be filled?"

10 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Then again, it could be something else. You can't expect me to know everything. It could also be that it is the only thing you know. Or it could be as simple as you were just driven to this and didn't know what else to do and you did it until it became natural to you."

He decided to try something else.

"Is there something in your life that you've been longing for? Something you wish you've had. Maybe you feel like something is missing? A void in your heart that needs to be filled?"

"Besides more money?"`Mystic said "I guess you could say there is sometimes." "Because though I'm perfectly happy with my life, I can't say my natural instincts to group up aren't there, so I do feel a bit lonely sometimes, but that's always only temporary."

3 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Besides more money?"`Mystic said "I guess you could say there is sometimes." "Because though I'm perfectly happy with my life, I can't say my natural instincts to group up aren't there, so I do feel a bit lonely sometimes, but that's always only temporary."

"Is really temporary if it comes back? I can see why you would feel this way, it is only natural for a pony who isolates themself."

52 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Is really temporary if it comes back? I can see why you would feel this way, it is only natural for a pony who isolates themself."

"If I hit my leg and it hurts, then after it healing hit it again, the pain is still only temporary." Mystic stated "And like you said, it's just natural since we are social creatures, it doesn't necessary say anything about how I feel."

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"If I hit my leg and it hurts, then after it healing hit it again, the pain is still only temporary." Mystic stated "And like you said, it's just natural since we are social creatures, it doesn't necessary say anything about how I feel."

"Yes, that is true."

The thing about it still being temporary is true, why would he continue and argue that it isn't?

"Do you ever think about the way you live and question it?"

8 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Yes, that is true."

The thing about it still being temporary is true, why would he continue and argue that it isn't?

"Do you ever think about the way you live and question it?"

"Not really" Mystic replied "It is clearly the only way I can accomplish anything, so I see no reason to question it." "Why to fix something that isn't broken." "In fact, in cases like today with the thief, I see just how well it works for me, if I wouldn't have done something myself, I would have lost my bits for good"

14 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Not really" Mystic replied "It is clearly the only way I can accomplish anything, so I see no reason to question it." "Why to fix something that isn't broken." "In fact, in cases like today with the thief, I see just how well it works for me, if I wouldn't have done something myself, I would have lost my bits for good"

"Well, I can respect that you're sure about yourself."

"How is your life when you're not doing things like taking things? What is your normal daily like?"

5 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, I can respect that you're sure about yourself."

"How is your life when you're not doing things like taking things? What is your normal daily like?"

"No different from anypony else's life, shopping, cleaning up my house, entertainment, going for walks, flying around...normal stuff." Mystic responded with a shrug "I also do jobs that don't really require me to interact with anypony other than the pony paying for the job."

47 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"No different from anypony else's life, shopping, cleaning up my house, entertainment, going for walks, flying around...normal stuff." Mystic responded with a shrug "I also do jobs that don't really require me to interact with anypony other than the pony paying for the job."

"Seems normal enough. What jobs do you work exactly? Cleaning houses? Mowing lawns?"

11 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Seems normal enough. What jobs do you work exactly? Cleaning houses? Mowing lawns?"

"Cleaning, hauling...anything that can be done out of sight of other ponies." Mystic explained, though it wasn't the whole truth, because she also did lot of jobs that were more or less shady and sometimes even illegal, and she wasn't going to admit that. 

6 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Cleaning, hauling...anything that can be done out of sight of other ponies." Mystic explained, though it wasn't the whole truth, because she also did lot of jobs that were more or less shady and sometimes even illegal, and she wasn't going to admit that. 

"So instead of having one job, you just find random things that you can do to make some money? Sounds better than working at Hayburger and having a lady yell at you wanting to see the manager. I've work there once and never did it again."

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"So instead of having one job, you just find random things that you can do to make some money? Sounds better than working at Hayburger and having a lady yell at you wanting to see the manager. I've work there once and never did it again."

"Exactly, I don't see the reason for daily work if I can survive by doing work only when I need to." Mystic said "And because I can use my powers when I'm alone, it makes my job lot easier and quicker to do, since I have almost endless amount of strong helping hooves with me"

2 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Exactly, I don't see the reason for daily work if I can survive by doing work only when I need to." Mystic said "And because I can use my powers when I'm alone, it makes my job lot easier and quicker to do, since I have almost endless amount of strong helping hooves with me"

"I can see how that can be useful. I guess it's like your own personal labor force."

He moved on to the next question.

"Have you done anything that you regret?"

16 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I can see how that can be useful. I guess it's like your own personal labor force."

He moved on to the next question.

"Have you done anything that you regret?"

"Not really." Mystic said shrugging "Or, well, I maybe regret my decisions with the few times I was fooled in trusting certain ponies, but other than that not at all" "When there's nopony to judge me there's no need for regret."

13 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Not really." Mystic said shrugging "Or, well, I maybe regret my decisions with the few times I was fooled in trusting certain ponies, but other than that not at all" "When there's nopony to judge me there's no need for regret."

"Does your conscience ever bother you? Maybe you've done something you feel was wrong? Even a tiny bit in the back of your mind?"

"What is your plan for the future? Careers, retirement, anything else? Or maybe you are a pony who likes to wing it and go wherever the tide takes you."

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Does your conscience ever bother you? Maybe you've done something you feel was wrong? Even a tiny bit in the back of your mind?"

"What is your plan for the future? Careers, retirement, anything else? Or maybe you are a pony who likes to wing it and go wherever the tide takes you."

"Nope" Mystic stated "I have nothing to feel remorse for."
"I don't really have any real plans." "As long as I can get enough for myself to survive and to be able to spoil myself now and then, it really can't get any better." 

14 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Nope" Mystic stated "I have nothing to feel remorse for."
"I don't really have any real plans." "As long as I can get enough for myself to survive and to be able to spoil myself now and then, it really can't get any better." 

"Other than the shadow thing and the grumpy attitude, you seem somewhat normal. But I guess everyone is normal in some way. Except that yellow Lucid guy, he's weird. Not as weird as Discord though, that guy is really weird."