Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PMs to wrong person(Mostly for Discord Trivia)

Deae Rising Shine~

Regarding the current Trivia(But might affect others with the same name as a show character too).

The Problem here is, we are supposed to send a PM to Discord, the real Lord of Chaos, with the Trivia Response. However, no matter if you use the marked name in the first post, going on his profile or mark him manually as the person in the PM, it always get sended to an inactive User with the same name: Discord.

I think nopony can win this Trivia right now, because a random User get's burried with Trivia PMs, not our chatic draconequus.

Luckily people talked about it already, otherwise not even I would noticed that.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Regarding the current Trivia(But might affect others with the same name as a show character too).

The Problem here is, we are supposed to send a PM to Discord, the real Lord of Chaos, with the Trivia Response. However, no matter if you use the marked name in the first post, going on his profile or mark him manually as the person in the PM, it always get sended to an inactive User with the same name: Discord.

I think nopony can win this Trivia right now, because a random User get's burried with Trivia PMs, not our chatic draconequus.

Luckily people talked about it already, otherwise not even I would noticed that.

Both Discord accounts are staff accounts so no worries :)

• Brohoof 1

Another me? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

<snap poofs>

<returns>

There. Now there is just one. Carry on folks. :umad:

• Brohoof 2