Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Celestia the best princess ever?

DivineMist1000

I know that she is. She's a pony with so much beauty and grace and a pony who has also suffered from the mistakes of the past. Celestia was the one who had to make the difficult decision to banish her own sister to the moon, but this was only because Luna had become a monster born out of jealousy and doubt and Celestia feared that Luna would have turned her rage to the entire kingdom!

Every day since then, Celestia has regretted the decision but I moment Luna had returned and decided to let go of her hatred, because she knew that no matter what happens,  no matter what happened in the past, they will always be sisters until the end!

Princess Celestia is best princess forever!

IMG_0716.thumb.JPG.bfc9175106197dcec00ae895f87fda83.JPG

• Brohoof 1

Well I liked her from the beginning. Not like the world who saw her as an unused, underdeveloped loser.

In fact this fan war based on Luna having more development than Celestia is absolutely stupid.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia is a great princess. I always thought the fan war with her and Luna was silly and I was already starting to lighten up to her more before the Season 7 premiere and A Royal Problem made her character feel so much more real. I also realized that she doesn't need "development", she completed her flat character arc as a character who always knew the truth. Many still don't realize that she and Luna have completely different character arcs, Luna's is the positive character arc as a character who believed a lie but later discovered the truth. People love Celestia because she's the embodiment of light and purity, never straying from the path of good and always being there to protect those in need. 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Celestia is a great princess. I always thought the fan war with her and Luna was silly and I was already starting to lighten up to her more before the Season 7 premiere and A Royal Problem made her character feel so much more real. I also realized that she doesn't need "development", she completed her flat character arc as a character who always knew the truth. Many still don't realize that she and Luna have completely different character arcs, Luna's is the positive character arc as a character who believed a lie but later discovered the truth. People love Celestia because she's the embodiment of light and purity, never straying from the path of good and always being there to protect those in need. 

I love both Celestia and Luna equally and I always will!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

Princess Celestia has been my favorite princess since I started watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I’m a night person but I am definitely on the Solar Empire’s side.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/5/2019 at 5:31 AM, CloudMistDragon said:

The war wasn't just silly. It's outright idiocy.

Celestia is a bit too manipulating IMO. Look at what she did to Twilight - send her on multiple dangerous missions without providing adequate information "oh, just go there for a while, absolutely nothing is happening there that should concern you, but you should still go there for a bit, no reason, I just think that you'll enjoy the view there". Twilight got lucky that she survived those missions at all.