Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Console Drawing Tomorrow

Jeric

Tomorrow I will draw the winner of the console giveaway live here at 1:00 PM EST. 

Thank you all for bearing with me through an entire year of chaos and crazy. You have all been amazing. I'll have a Closing Ceremonies Post at some point to thank those who have really contributed to this 15 month event. 

Pony On and see you all tomorrow. 

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations to @Ganondorf8 for winning the console system (Switch, PS4, or XBox One) + games 

Sorry mic didn’t work and those that joined got to see me do a programming goof when I forgot to switch from test file data to the main data :P

• Brohoof 2
On 4/7/2019 at 12:53 PM, Bas said:

Congratz, "GD"!

Jeric, what was that % (modulo) for in the code and why did you change it often times? Amount of eligible participants/entries?

I didn’t change a modulo. There were actually several in about four different files BTW. What I changed was the sized array since the test file was different and each dataset required precision I could afford since the number within the set was known. A modulus operator is there for the same reason it usually is when dealing with randomization based algorithms since it’s a way to have greater control over the calculation. 

It was randomized multiple times in fact to mathematically simulate lottery balls in a spinning wheel.