Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pick a Flaw - The Beginning of the End

Jeric

Pick a Flaw  

17 users have voted

1. 1. Which flaw jumped out at you?

• Slow down there pony show, you are going too fast!
    • Luna and Celestia, unpack your bags now! You need to give them time to adjust.
    • Sombra you all so-and-so, you found some lozenges?
    • PRIORITIES PINKIE!
    • Sombra! No don't leave them there ... no no no .... you gonna lose now you fool!
    • Grogar? Did you catch Sombra's cold?
    • Oh, now Cadance is pissed. Watch this. Momma gonna kick his .... aaaaaand she gave up.
    • Okay guys, gardening can wait .... plus epic tool charge doesn't quite sound inspiring
    • RAINBOW MARY-ANN DASH! You forgot about SCOOTALOO! Bad pony! Bad!

Once a tradition around here, these are both deep and humorous discussions where people can mention mistakes, flubs, and bad moments. There is a poll, but most times it will be poking fun with one or two flaws. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Yeah, I thought I was the only one who noticed Scootaloo wasn't even mentioned!

Did we even see her on screen? Now I wonder if she was somewhere else. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Jeric said:

I have a feeling that Scootaloo was just completely unaffected. :mlp_huh:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Just now, Jeric said:

She was with the rest of the cmc at the front of Sombra’s army attacking Canterlot. So, just a background appearance.

10 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Yeah, I thought I was the only one who noticed Scootaloo wasn't even mentioned!

Yeah, I was surprised by that. It was weird having Rainbow call out Starlight and Spike instead of Scoot.

Edited by ShootingStar159
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ShootingStar159 said:

Yeah, I was surprised by that. It was weird having Rainbow call out Starlight and Spike instead of Scoot.

I want to say it's an oversight but I really have no clue.

I feel Cadence gave up way too easily. Flurry fought more than she did. I do feel the "gardening" scene was drawn out way more than it needed to be as well. As for Celestia and Luna not giving the Mane 6 time to adjust and prepare they just were going to dump running a WHOLE country on the shoulders of someone clearly freaking out about the responsibility in the first place then they were just like "Oh you will only have like three or four days btw" expecting Twilight to just be cool about it. I mean "Twilighting" is a thing and Celestia (who is just short of all knowing) didn't forsee her "most loyal student" to lose her mind the same way she did when she was given just a little power. I mean Twilight has "Twilighted" at almost any other major change in her life and Celestia thought this would be different?

I mean if her friends can predict her "Twilighting" to the point of knowing even what words she would use exactly Celestia should have at least known that there would be some kind of freak out.

• Brohoof 1

I think it makes sense why Cadence gave up. Sombra has already gotten a hold of her baby, and she didn’t want for her to be hurt, which could have happened if she attached him.