Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Non Fan Club Picture Collection?

oregon

So I like the fan clubs because I get to share pictures that I like. I’ve been wondering if it was okay to start picture focused threads based on a theme or grouping rather than a character, “fillies” for example, in Sugarcube Corner. Because that would be neither a fan club nor a discussion, I’m not sure where it would go, or if it would go anywhere at all.

2 minutes ago, Bas said:

Actually, when I joined the forums back then that was exactly what I was looking for plus not knowing the Fan clubs contained picture collections. And quite some MLP pics don't include mane characters. (For instance, OCs)

The closest I wondered about would be whether such a more general thread would be allowed in the FC area.

Fan Club threads are approved if they are centered around a character. Whether or not individuals post images is completely up to them. The content is completely up to users. Forum Lounge would be a better place for a topic dedicated to images, since the other areas require more substance than a photo collection. 

3 hours ago, oregon said:

So I like the fan clubs because I get to share pictures that I like. I’ve been wondering if it was okay to start picture focused threads based on a theme or grouping rather than a character, “fillies” for example, in Sugarcube Corner. Because that would be neither a fan club nor a discussion, I’m not sure where it would go, or if it would go anywhere at all.

They should be focused around a character. Forum Lounge is best

Also species and locales. I should also clarify that in rate cases we will approve a amusing joke thread there or a fandom element (Ponies in socks or Applejacks Hat). Popular pairings may also be approved. 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked