Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Pokémon or Digimon or Both?

OdellaLark

One thing I'll give Digimon is that, especially recently with both its games and movies/shows, it feels like it decided to grow up with the audience, something I feel Pokemon(mainly the show) has been struggling with

I haven't really paid attention to Digimon since Sora left and as for Pokemon, while I love the series and being part of the fandom, I feel that they frustrate fans sometimes like the absence of Leaf/Green in the Alola games. 

I mainly like Digimon anime when it sticks to the structure of human/partner with the evolution progression in tact like Series 1 and 3 for example. Humans grow and their partners level up from that. Also the evolution musics from Japan are pretty good.

• 2 years later...

I only like Digimon because of little kuriboh voice..... oh, that's Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged.

I really can't tell the difference between these children gambling cart games stuff, really :mlp_icwudt:

Can’t say these days. Back then, I leaned on Pokemon. Portly for it’s stronger presence in video games. But got bored both the anime and games since G4. I also liked Digimon, but less. Stopped after Frontier mainly because I hardly watch TV

these days however, I hardly acknowledge both. Most I did in years was watching Detective Pikachu :dash:

On 2019-08-31 at 9:51 PM, Singe said:

I mainly like Digimon anime when it sticks to the structure of human/partner with the evolution progression in tact like Series 1 and 3 for example. Humans grow and their partners level up from that. Also the evolution musics from Japan are pretty good.