Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Programming Language

Mach33

Programming  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Which programming language would you prefer?

• Python
    • Java
    • C#
    • Perl
    • Ruby
    • GoLang
    • C
    • or C++

Which programming language would you prefer and why? I will go with Python because it’s up there, and it’s easy to read. It also has a flow to it.

Edited by Interdimensional

My current preference right now is C# but that's because I'm currently using it for a game.

I've used Ruby to a limited degree in the past and I've also used another language called gml. A couple of the others I've used while messing around with making game mods. The main approach I've seem to have taken with learning programming is to know what I want it to do and then search/learn what I need to make it possible. Then mess around with what I've learned to see what I can make it do on my own. Basically winging it. :-P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was taking computer programming classes in high school for a short time, but it never reallly interested me. I hear you can make a lot of money by having a career with computer programming, though. 

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

I prefer C++. I have written a lot of C++, while it is very annoying to work with, I can always cheat a little and use the original C language to get something done!