Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

writing Welcome back to hell

Finesthour

The dark abyss of despair hath now opened it's massive mouth. Licking it's dark lips with anticipation of it's future meal, I hang on the edge. My grip is starting to fail. As soon as my handle on the cliff is cut short, a sharp wail escapes my lips. Finally recieving it's meal, the abyss swallows me whole. Slowly, it closes it's massive mouth. I am now surrounded by darkness. It begins to fill my heart. My cries of pain echo around in the darkness. Suddenly, the abyss turns into flames. I now start to burn. My will begins to decay. As I die out of pain, I hear a sinister voice whisper "Welcome back to hell Gary. My minions and I missed you." The voice now laughs, and the flames blanket me in heat. Welcome back to hell.

• Brohoof 2

You're writing is really improving Gary, :)

but I'm a little concerned. :(

Is everything going alright in your life?

You've been producing a lot of 'darker' writing and I worry about you :(.

~

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

No, in fact, I want to die again.

... Don't even think about death.

If I could, I'd literally beat some sense back into your head. I don't know about your problems, but death isn't a fucking solution.

Pull it together. You're smart enough to know these things. You're not the only one who feels like this, I'm sure.

In reality, I'm just some punk-ass internet-goer who doesn't want to see a kid take his fucking life. If you really feel this way, talk about it. Don't create poetry (nice poem, though.)

Life is a shitstorm -- put on a coat. You've made it this far, now don't throw that down the drain.

Believe it or not, you've impacted a plethora of people you may not even know about. I can't just sit here and read a depressed fellow post his thoughts about committing suicide. People actually care for you. Your life isn't exclusively yours -- think about the people who make your life better.

(I'm not really this harsh -- It just rustles my jimmies to see someone talk about death so lightly... or heavily, if you're actually considering suicide.)

Edited by Guest

Oh trust me friend. This is not a new thing. I have been better... until now.

Then get off your ass and fix it! :angry:

Honestly, I don't understand your current situation. No matter how bad things get, though, death is not the answer. If you like anime, I suppose you could look at the Elric brothers from Fullmetal Alchemist. They avoided killing/death.

I don't know what type of person you are, but I'm hoping you can fight through whatever is ailing you at the moment. Don't simply quit because things get hard.

I'm not the best at giving pep-talks, so feel free to respond with hate. Just know that I'm only saying this shit because you stated that you wanted to die. Don't ever make a joke out of a human life.

If I were joking, the words would not of been spoken, don't you think? Yes, shit has been horrible my entire life. I have been through things that have made people cry. One think all of this is that I am extremely weak, even if they see me as strong.

i dont want to sound like an asshole or anything

but maybe you should stop having an offline social life, and just forget about the outside world, live on the internet

(you have every right to cuss me out if you disagree with this)

i dont want to sound like an asshole or anything

but maybe you should stop having an offline social life, and just forget about the outside world, live on the internet

(you have every right to cuss me out if you disagree with this)

Yeah, just no.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

If you aren't joking about this, then get those idiotic thoughts out of your head. They aren't worth the two cents you're giving them.

Go outside -- the computer is probably one of the last places you should be right now. Just fucking connect with the world. There are too many opportunities offered that go to waste. Donate your time to helping people. Do something productive. Don't act like you're not worth a damn -- you are.

Cut this bullshit about dying.

Your poetry is fine -- your mindset needs to change. Quickly.

Climb the fuck out of the well you've fallen down. You're not alone.

Don't be stupid. I don't care if you're strong or weak. Just don't be stupid.

Edited by Guest

You make it sound so easy. Alas, this is not the case. I have not had a commputer for months you see. Only a phone. Today is one of the rare days I use it to visit the forums. I do in fact have a social life. And what I would like more than anything is to stay in my room. Last timy I told my parents, all hell broke loose.

You make it sound so easy. Alas, this is not the case. I have not had a commputer for months you see. Only a phone. Today is one of the rare days I use it to visit the forums. I do in fact have a social life. And what I would like more than anything is to stay in my room. Last timy I told my parents, all hell broke loose.

Why do you not have a computer?

I was without a computer for a year, so I can feel some of your joy about reuniting with technology.

That gave me time to think though. I'm proud of the person who I've become -- I also go to a school filled with overachievers. I like that -- it gives me something to work towards.

Find something you'd like to change about this world. Make that your goal.

Personally, I wanted to become a Cardiac surgeon. I know I'm going to have to change this dream because I messed up on a Math final and got a B. Maybe... I dunno.

I think I've derailed this thread. PM me if you need any *harsh-yet-pep-like* words of advice/ support. I'd hate to see someone with so much talent throw it out the window.

BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!

THIS IS GRADE-A POETRY!

Hey, man...I know how you feel. I want to die every second of the day and I've tried a few times. But you just gotta keep pushing. I have no real social life-hell, my BF lives in the USA-but even people on the Internet can be the best friends you've ever made. Just keep looking up, all right?

I know I have to keep fighting. But what is the point of fighting over nothing?

That's the universe's enigma.

Why wage war? Why talk politics? Why... you get the point.

I'm not sure myself -- it works though.

We struggle in order to continue struggling. Isn't that enough? XD

Most people don't realize that they can enjoy the struggle, however.

I look out the window and up at the sky. It brings many thoughts into my lil' head. Then, those lil' thoughts turn into ideas.

I stop myself at those ideas, because I'm content with having just that. It makes life interesting for me.

I'm not quite sure what I just scribbled -- I just ate dinner and the news jumbled my thoughts.

Be content with life. The fact that you're alive is something to be celebrated, not downcast.

Life's a bitch -- show it what you're made of.