Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dethl Void

Dethl Void

Sorry, I am not familiar with anypony from Equestria. I was taken away from here long ago. 

Ever since I can recall being a filly. As my father figure Malachor told me. 

Also, these things on my wings? Are my horns. However, I am still learning this different type of magic. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! :) What do you like getting up to in your free time? Do you look up to Malachor a lot? Is there anything in particular you're looking forward to doing with the magic you're learning? :) 

@catnet Hello, I like to visit parts of Equestria from time to time and do like learning more about everything I can. I am kinda like Twilight who is a studious alicorn. 

I...don't much. Since he is a very busy male alicorn and hence he did adopt me at some point when I was a little pony. He is...okay but I do my best sometimes to ask him for help. 

Hmm, with the magic I am learning? I am hoping to harness this certain celestial power. Hence my name, which is Void. *chuckles* Still, that being the power of the voids. Think of it as a portal. Something like Discord would do. Traveling from place to place. Yet, I am kinda concerned that it may be unstable with not getting more knowledge from the book I am reading. Come to think of it? I do hear of what happened in Equestria. Funny,  only Malachor knows so much more than me.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I find it quite strange. On how I would know who this Luna is? :laugh:

Also, the only ponies I have ever heard of at least?

It would have to be Sombra and I think.....*thinking* Hmmm......oh. 

Cadence. Yes, her. I do have a crystal of mine that I have in my lair. 

I constructed it by use of other crystals for a long time. Say like about a decade. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Balareth 

Oh, I like this one. Eeeee. ^^

Well, I do like to spend time studying on different books of magic and I like to draw. The types of things I like to study is astronomy and horror fiction novels I enjoy reading. :)

Sometimes I like to play certain games involving strategy and brain teasers too. :wau:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I do not seem to be such an interesting bat pony. Strange as I may look? Yet, I am down too earth much and not like Celestia or Luna. 

Dear Equestria, they always do go at each other's throats when it comes too ego and seeing "which pony is the better one" kind of shenanigan.:unamused:

I respect Cadence and ponies like Big Macintosh more. They seem to be easy going and fun to speak too. 

Celestia and Luna? I am sorry, but I do not find them....attractive to approach. Oof, including Chrysalis. 

*sighs* Ms. Lustful herself. :dry:  

Thorax is okay for me.....

Just, I would agree with one thing? The changelings looked better before than today...

No offense Thorax. Hehehe. 

Seriously, Thorax looks like a big walking tub of sherbet lime ice cream. XD

I can understand why Chrysalis does not want to change. Just upon looking at him. Yet, I am not on her side nor Thorax's. I just watch em duke it out.

• 1 month later...