Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Chaos, Thy Name Is Diego [OOC]

Randimaxis

This is the OOC for a currently closed RP between myself and Pripyat Pony.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/183630-chaos-thy-name-is-diego-rp/

Chaos The term strikes panic and fear into some, yet nobody seems to truly even understand it... let alone control it.

But Diego can.  And when the knowledge of this fact reaches certain ears, there will most certainly be a storm a-comin'.

Though known as the local drunk, he still always seems alone in the crowd; unaccepted, even in the midst of them.  Ignored... and usually, that's how he's grown to like it.  The stigmata of his abilities never seem to bring him any luck or fortune.

Adventure, however, is rarely held up by such things as 'ability' or 'location' or 'ambition'... or even 'willingness'... and as the hapless stallion is going to soon discover, when it calls, it can be a siren song... or a dirge... or possibly both.  Will Diego rise to a challenge that looms heavy on the horizon, bringing his skills and talents into play for himself, his future, or even his sanity?

A better question; will he live to tell the tale?

CAST

Diego (Pripyat Pony) - Chaos-wielding drunk

Brandy Snifter (me) - Bartender/owner of HoozeBound's

Sweet Cakes (me) - The dour waitress

Wild Cherry (me) - The saucy waitress

Trench Wallows (me) - Cook/dishwasher

(Will add more as they're revealed.)

56 minutes ago, Pripyat Pony said:

Can I add in characters later on, too?

I don't see why not, especially as the plot progresses.

• Brohoof 1

[Roleplay Observations]
(Newbies, pay attention.)
(Not you, Pripy; you know this stuff - you're good.)

Testing the waters, seeing how he reacts to different stimuli: Annoyance and compassion, so far. 

The idea is to draw the character out of the 'packaging', so to speak - to present them in the story as the focus, even though there isn't exactly anything interesting happening yet.  It gives opportunities for both folks involved to 'feel out' the other's style, reacting to the stimulus provided and presenting a reaction of our own in turn.

One of the ways to identify skilled roleplayers is through their posts; novice/disinterested roleplayers have single sentence replies, while more experienced players often provide multiple paragraphs in response.  Keep in mind: in order for your fellow roleplayers to write more, one should endeavor to write enough for the other roleplayer to work with.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Randimaxis Soz about the wait, I had norovirus. O_o

Also, the two scenes I put in after Diego passes out; the first one is a dream, the second is a flashback. The dream is in itallics and the flashback in bold, just to show which is which. ;) It's just to further flesh out his character and backstory.

17 hours ago, Pripyat Pony said:

I had norovirus. O_o

I'm glad to see the word 'had' there.  :balloon:

• 1 month later...

I am - do forgive; Life has been busy and difficult lately.

I'll respond within a day or two, i promise.  :D

• 1 month later...

@Randimaxis Soz for the wait, had (still having) computer issues with my laptop randomly switching off. I at least now can have some time before it does, tho. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. XD

• 1 month later...