Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is Gen 5 going to be about??

Burning Dusk

Gen 5 will be a different story, different characters, and a different universe.

It's not going to remain "the same" otherwise there would be no point.

32 minutes ago, Key Sharkz said:

Gen 5 will be a different story, different characters, and a different universe.

It's not going to remain "the same" otherwise there would be no point.

Thats going to be weird! But! I cannot wait soo see it!

• Brohoof 1

I wish it was going to be the same universe. My Little Pony The Next Generation. The CMCs are grown and have their own starship. A new changling threat has appeared near the Neutral Zone. Admiral Dash has sent the USS Crusader to patrol the border.

• Brohoof 2

. . ...in generation four they discovered the magic of friendship.  watch now as, in generation five, they discover the power of l💗ve.😉😜😆😄😁😂

[cue huey lewis and the news.😃]

Gen five will be a series of Afterschool PSA's ( you know, those very special after school specials) followed by a commercial to sell you the toy of the characters or places or situation featured in the episode! The mane cast will consist of background ponies who previously have never had a speaking or acting roll in any episode of any of the seasons prior to this. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

From what I have seen on the Internet, (I am not sure if it is official), I think it will be a somewhat darker world, where each tribe lives alone, and that there are four worlds (the three tribes) and a  fourth world that would be where it would develop the story, I personally hope that the fourth world is of Sea Ponys and not of alicorns, since it would be redundant to return to the alicorns as a legendary race or something.

Edited by Jane

• 7 months later...