Jump to content
Banner by ~ SFyr

Disney+ Launches November 12th, Simpsons Included.


YoshiAngemon
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://d23.com/complete-guide-disney-entertainment/

Essentially, Disney+ is a new streaming service that will cost $6.99 a month, It iwll include a bulk of the content from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, and National Geographic, and thanks to the merger, Fox programs like Malcolm in the Middle and The Simpsons!

If you're seeing this, it means the first 30 Seasons (Save for Stark-Raving Dad) will be streaming on Disney+!

As for the highlights in the page I provided, Both Goofy Movies will be made available (for those who are patient enough to wait that long, and would prefer not to join the Disney Movie Club), along with both versions of DuckTales, Kim Possible, Nat Geo Movies and shows, and more. R-Rated movies and TV-MA Shows will stay on Hulu.

As for where to stream it, you can stream it from computers, Smartphones, Smart TVs, and Game Consoles like the Switch, PlayStation 4 and XBox One.

Edited by YoshiAngemon
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Damn it...Okay, I at first thought this was a great value and in reality it definitely is, but to hear that Disney going the pansy route of not having MA and R content on this platform. I am at least happy they are keeping them elsewhere, but it just seems foolish to now allow this stuff on their own service. I know it is most likely an issue to them to have any hardcore mature content attached to something that directly has their name on it. I personally think it is a dumb move.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

I think I heard there would be a package deal with Hulu and the ESPN streaming service? I'd be curious to see how that works out; especially as I am subscribed to both.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I like the episode of the simpsons where flanders (i think?) starts his own amusement park for kids in their town and some suits from disney come to shut the place down because he used the slogan "happiest place on earth" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

6 hours ago, Olly said:

I like the episode of the simpsons where flanders (i think?) starts his own amusement park for kids in their town and some suits from disney come to shut the place down because he used the slogan "happiest place on earth" 

It was Skinner who used the slogan for a school carnival, and the episode was "Lisa the Beauty Queen." She made a big impact on Springfield as Little Miss Springfield, and if it weren't for Homer writing "Okay" in the space where it says "Do not write in this space," Lisa would've made Mayor Quimby run away.

Edited by YoshiAngemon
Link to comment
Share on other sites


10 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Damn it...Okay, I at first thought this was a great value and in reality it definitely is, but to hear that Disney going the pansy route of not having MA and R content on this platform. I am at least happy they are keeping them elsewhere, but it just seems foolish to now allow this stuff on their own service. I know it is most likely an issue to them to have any hardcore mature content attached to something that directly has their name on it. I personally think it is a dumb move.

Disney owns a majority stake in Hulu now, so anything they put on there will still technically be on their own service.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

Just now, PinkiePie97 said:

Disney owns a majority stake in Hulu now, so anything they put on there will still technically be on their own service.

Yikes. Didn't know that. Disney might as well own all of movie and TV entertainment at this point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...