Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new Brony excited for new friends~!

Auramune

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found the MLP forums lucky! Just a random search after a friend of mine got me into the world of MLP.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan of MLP years ago but it never really struck upon me until recently. I just moved to NY and I have been alone since... Watching MLP really has the happiness and friendship I really desire. 

It would be awesome to share something with some great new people with an awesome community!

So Hey everyone! I’m Auramune and I’m looking forward to share some time chatting with you all! :mlp_laugh:

Edited by Auramune
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Mellow Mane said:

Welcome to the forums!:fluttershy:

I'm sure that you'll have a great time here!:mlp_yeehaa:

Thank you so much! :pinkie: I’m looking forward to it!!

• Brohoof 1

hay.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, Cinny, Cinna, whatever you wanna call me.. Just a friendly unicorn on here...

I hope that you have a great time here. I mean I mainly lurk around and stuff but I still am on here... Thought I'd give another new user a welcome!

Though, on track, if you are want to make a new friend, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to send me a PM! I am always willing to chat, and new ponies are always great!

I hope that you like this place, we are all friendly. Have a great time!

8 hours ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

hay.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, Cinny, Cinna, whatever you wanna call me.. Just a friendly unicorn on here...

I hope that you have a great time here. I mean I mainly lurk around and stuff but I still am on here... Thought I'd give another new user a welcome!

Though, on track, if you are want to make a new friend, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to send me a PM! I am always willing to chat, and new ponies are always great!

I hope that you like this place, we are all friendly. Have a great time!

Thank you so much Cinnamon! I’m feeling welcomed already! :fluttershy:

2 hours ago, Auramune said:

Thank you so much Cinnamon! I’m feeling welcomed already! :fluttershy:

I'm glad you are, I have made lots of friends here so I am sure you will too!