Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Partialgeek514

Partialgeek514

Just now, Quinch said:

Well, that she is. When did you start watching the show, and what prompted you to?

I started watching back in May of 2014. My siblings had started watching it, and even though I resisted at first, I was kind of just sucked in. ^_^ Now I'm by far the most obsessed with it in my family.

Just now, Quinch said:

What can you tell us about your family?

I have three siblings, two of which also watch mlp. It was those two who got me hooked. All four of us live separately now though, with only my youngest sibling still living with our parents. We're all still pretty tight knit though. We're often chatting with each other on facebook about church, news, and our everyday lives.

4 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Aw, it's nice you're close with your family - not everyone is, it seems. Does your faith play a large role in your life?

Yep. It's a pretty big part of my life. In fact, I attend a university that's owned by my church, so even my math and science classes begin and end with prayer.

1 minute ago, DivineLight1000 said:

Dear @Partialgeek514, who's your favorite princess?

Who but thy Princess of the Night? :LunaMCM:

FB_IMG_1544680319907.jpg.1f389f1492ea70e9a4309cd995973761.jpg

Just now, Partialgeek514 said:

Yep. It's a pretty big part of my life. In fact, I attend a university that's owned by my church, so even my math and science classes begin and end with prayer.

Who but thy Princess of the Night? :LunaMCM:

FB_IMG_1544680319907.jpg.1f389f1492ea70e9a4309cd995973761.jpg

Luna is indeed best princess! Celestia is best princess as well!

IMG_0359.thumb.JPG.1dffcfb0c31387ac13e61f42544c84cc.JPG

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Partialgeek514 said:

Nifty! What do you study?

6 minutes ago, DivineLight1000 said:

Luna is indeed best princess! Celestia is best princess as well!

These two pictures put together tell a very sad story.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Califorum said:

What do you think of King Sombra and Lord Tirek?

I think they're both pretty cool villains. I loved the part in the Season 5 finale when Twilight and Spike were stuck in the war Equestria. I think Sombra would make an awesome villian for a movie. I also wish there could be a full length movie with Tirek as the villain. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Partialgeek514 said:

I think they're both pretty cool villains. I loved the part in the Season 5 finale when Twilight and Spike were stuck in the war Equestria. I think Sombra would make an awesome villian for a movie. I also wish there could be a full length movie with Tirek as the villain. 

Same! I would love to see them with more screentime and development. What do you think of them being reformed?

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Same! I would love to see them with more screentime and development. What do you think of them being reformed?

I'm not so keen on that. I suppose there might be some good ways to reform them, but I really like them as villains.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Partialgeek514 said:

I'm not so keen on that. I suppose there might be some good ways to reform them, but I really like them as villains.

Same here, if they are to be defeated again, I would like to see them banished into the stars.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, aBowlofFruit said:

@Partialgeek514 Who do you think is the one villain you want to see remain a villain? Or a villain you would want to see come back as an evil-doer?

Good question. :mlp_huh: I think I'd mainly like to see this creepy changeling stick around to wreck havoc. :-P

chrysalis_by_mirroredsea-dbvwl5l.jpg.81d5d85a3160387cd06b7b0ea261f5c9.jpg

• 4 months later...