Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What are some of your favorite smells?

aBowlofFruit

I quite like the smell of rain before it falls but you know it's well on its way.

I'll throw an unexpected one out there though. The smells of my pets. Not like a freshly used litter box or a wet dog, but just their basic scent. It's not something I think many people think about, and I can't really describe it but it's very comforting. Similar to the smell of a loved one or childhood home. It just provides a rush of good feelings.

• Brohoof 1

I love the smell of gasoline, new leather, hotel rooms (something about the detergent they use for the towels and sheets), Sharpie markers, fresh asphalt when it's hot, new cars, the smell of Southern California in the summer, chlorine, new plastic toys and smog.

• Brohoof 2

Incoming lack of surpirse by everyone; Pizza. Yeah, what a shock, I know, but I adore the smell of pizza. It is intoxicating. Funny thing, the movie TMNT II Secret of the Ooze is one of the main reasons why I began to love pizza and they do a thing in that where one of them says "A moment to reflect!" and they take in the glorious pizza scent. So I kinda do that in tradition. I'm a dweeb. :P

I also love the smell of Autumn, the leaves and everything. Taking that in is a wonderful indication of the beginning of my favorite seasons.

• Brohoof 2

Let's see now.

• Freshly cut grass
  • Petrol
  • Soap
  • My Little Pony bath and shower gel (My brother bought it for me as a joke. :P)
  • Strawberry milkshake
  • Chocolate
  • Fish and chips
  • Curry

That's pretty much the ones off the top of my head.

• Brohoof 1

Bacon (obviously, who doesn't love the smell of bacon), cinnamon, citrus, pomegranate, and root beer. I used to really like the smell of cut grass too, but due to a really long series of events I couldn't care to explain, I now hate it due to a negative connotation.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
35 minutes ago, Deerie said:

Cinnamon, flowers (lavender, rosés etc) , fresh Applepie, perfumes, Rain, fresh cut grass, forest, Well.. anything sweet just not too sweet

Oh didn't know you folks had grass thought it was cobblestone! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 3

I love the smell of food I make while I cook, clean sheets on the bed, flowers, scented soaps, candles and other nice, intense smells. I have a very bad sense of smell though, so I can't smell very well or very much, unfortunately.

• Brohoof 1