Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What will be the last thing you ever eat?

Twiggy

We have a thread for the first thing ever eaten, and a thread for the last thing you ate. So lets take this to it's final conclusion.

If you knew exactly when you were gonna catch a case of the big dead, what would you choose for your last meal? 

I'd have a venison steak, rare, alongside a baked potato with every topping. To drink with it would be a couple pints of ice cold 805. And finally, dessert would be a big slice of apple pie with cookies and creme ice cream.

• Brohoof 1

I hate that I can't have a bit of everything I want.

Beef steak, Ribeye, medium rare, along with some fried chicken from Albertson's, 2 drumsticks or a thigh. Side dish of garlic bread and shoestring fries. To drink, 2 pints of 2% milk and a glass of flat sprite. The carbonation distracts from how sweet the syrup actually is, but I only do it with that soda. For dessert, another steak? I'm joking, but when we do cook steak at home I usually go for more of that an make anything to finish off with. However, this is my last meal, so a box of raspberries, some chocolate chip cookies from my grandma's recipe, and some strawberry shortcake.

That's still pushing it ain't it :twismile:

I'd keep it fairly simple, so I wouldn't feel bloated when my final moment comes, I'd have a good steak, a couple of chocolate chip cookies, a tub of strawberry ice cream and a glass of orange juice. That would be bliss.

Edited by Kaibah

36 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

An entire box of Publix fried chicken and a glass of sweet tea. 

I swear to God if Publix expanded all over the nation they would put Subway out of business within a few years. Good taste.

Probably a chicken curry complete with papadoms and a mug of tea. Failing that, a Chinese takeaway with egg fried rice, sweet and sour chicken balls and a side order of chips. All drenched in salt and vinegar. I sure could go for that right about now. :mlp_blink:

• 8 months later...

I hope it’s pasta. It’s my all time favorite food. I can die somewhat happy knowing the last thing I ate was something I love.

• Brohoof 1