Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by Jeric

There will be spoilers within this thread, so be forewarned. 

Sparkle's Seven  

115 users have voted

1. 1. Like or dislike?

• Twilight: WHAT?! *reads letter* "Pinkie — party. Rarity — costumes. Signed the future Sibling Supreme"?! Oh, come on! (I HATE IT! >__<)
    • Luna: *I* said we could do it ourselves, but some ponies are…a bit stubborn. *Celestia widens eyes, side-stares at Luna, who returns the favor* (I dislike it!)
    • Dash: "Wait, did you just make [your alter ego] up, or did that actually happen?" AJ *looking around*: "Ummmm…" (…meh…)
    • Spike: "That's the thing about looks. They can be…deceiving. *dons crown* (I like it!)
    • Spike: C'mon. You two don't think you have the ONLY sibling rivalry? I had an inside pony help. *everyone looks back to Luna, who's stroking a goose like a cat* (I LOVE IT! <3)
  2. 2. Who had the best facial expressions?

• Twilight
    • Spike
    • Luna
    • Rarity
    • Other (specify)
  3. 3. Of the following options, which is your favorite aspect of the episode?

• The humor
    • The expressions
    • All the continuity nods
    • Clever foreshadowing of Luna's and Celly's secret rivalry
    • Spike coming out on top (w/ confirmed brother status)

Every mane character should appear in this episode even the Cmcs and the student 6. I know it’s a Twilight and shining armor episode. But you can’t really call it a 200th episode without all the mane characters in it.

Edited by Mane 6
  • Brohoof 1

Only a couple of minutes left, until the 200th episode premieres. I can't believe we've already reached another hundred episodes. It feels like only yesterday we got the 100th episode celebration. We've come a long way and witnessed many moments and seasons. I'm really looking forward to this episode and I hope it's just as amazing as 'Slice of Life' was. :) 

• Brohoof 1

Omg this episode is already full of meme faces, so much more to come.

Also this is a great setup to allow what needs to be done in this episode.

Rarity is perfect in this role. XD

Edited by Truffles

6 minutes ago, Mane 6 said:
  Hide contents

Sparkle seven I thought it was called Twilight seven. And as I expected Starlight will be absent from the episode.

She was in the beginning cold open

Just now, Jeric said:

She was in the beginning cold open

Wait she was oh I missed it are you talking about the theme song or the episode. Also I missed the first 3 min of the episode.

Yea!, Zephyr Breeze came back and Rainbow having to distract him made me a happy viewer.

I guess Zephyr Breeze switching jobs makes a little sense with his name and like a breeze, he goes back and forth between jobs.

• Brohoof 1

Episode 200, well that is quite the feat.  Hard to believe that MLP FiM managed to achieve that.  It doesn't even feel all that long ago that it reached episode 100.  Speaking of Slice of Life, while I thought it was a decent episode, what I knew about this episode, from the synopsis and tweets from the show staff, this looked like an episode that I would be more interested in as a celebration of the show, given that it would focus on the main cast and instead of celebrating the fandom and its want this episode would focus on what the show staff always wanted to see in the show.

With all that in mind, I thought this episode was pretty enjoyable. My favorite jokes were Rainbow Dash questioning whether or not Applejack's Apple Core story was true and Applejack's suspicious reaction, and Pinkie Pie really wanting to go to space.  I also thought it was pretty funny that Spike and Luna betrayed everyone, and I found Luna and Celestia's passive aggressiveness afterwards to also be pretty funny.  Also Rarity was pretty great here as a criminal mastermind.  This is an episode that I feel like would be great to make memes out of as well, not just for some facial expressions, but lines such as Zephyr Breeze going 'In all fairness no one told me what guarding entailed so this is all on you" seem like they would be really funny out of context.

This was a weird, but pretty amusing episode.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Episode

Wait why is Starlight listed in the voice cast of the episode and if she was In it why wasent she helping the mane 6 and spike.

That was a touching ending, and I loved the Luna and Rarity bits. Rainbow Dash and Zephyr was amusing too. Crazy how they connected all these disparate story beats into a cohesive narrative.   

• Brohoof 7