Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by Jeric

There will be spoilers within this thread, so be forewarned. 

Sparkle's Seven  

115 users have voted

1. 1. Like or dislike?

• Twilight: WHAT?! *reads letter* "Pinkie — party. Rarity — costumes. Signed the future Sibling Supreme"?! Oh, come on! (I HATE IT! >__<)
    • Luna: *I* said we could do it ourselves, but some ponies are…a bit stubborn. *Celestia widens eyes, side-stares at Luna, who returns the favor* (I dislike it!)
    • Dash: "Wait, did you just make [your alter ego] up, or did that actually happen?" AJ *looking around*: "Ummmm…" (…meh…)
    • Spike: "That's the thing about looks. They can be…deceiving. *dons crown* (I like it!)
    • Spike: C'mon. You two don't think you have the ONLY sibling rivalry? I had an inside pony help. *everyone looks back to Luna, who's stroking a goose like a cat* (I LOVE IT! <3)
  2. 2. Who had the best facial expressions?

• Twilight
    • Spike
    • Luna
    • Rarity
    • Other (specify)
  3. 3. Of the following options, which is your favorite aspect of the episode?

• The humor
    • The expressions
    • All the continuity nods
    • Clever foreshadowing of Luna's and Celly's secret rivalry
    • Spike coming out on top (w/ confirmed brother status)

Title: Sparkle's Seven
Air Date: April 20, 2019 — 11:30am
Written By: Nicole Dubuc & Josh Haber
Story By: Andrea Libman, Ashleigh Ball, Tabitha St. Germain, Tara Strong, & Cathy Weseluck
Synopsis: Twilight and Shining Armor pit their wits against each other to settle a long-standing sibling rivalry score - but they soon discover they’re not the only competitors.

Extra Note: This is FIM's 200th episode. Tweet chain by Big Jim Miller linked below.

Watch live and chat with us on EquestriaTV in the CMC Clubhouse!

MEGA download link: https://mega.nz/#!CzAilaQZ!HhQDXwGFILBAJtsP4c3hgiC54iJsBtpb8nShiQ0d58U

YouTube/Daily Motion Link: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7676ox

Bingo Thread: Click here to join in (just for fun). 

Bingo Results this week:

Pick a Flaw Thread: 

Highlighted User Reactions:

User Blog Index:

Notable Fan Art:

Spoiler

image.png
Drawn by tetugakuzonbi.

Spoiler

don_t_underestimate_us_by_johnjoseco_dd5
Drawn by johnjoseco*.

*DA art link has a recent comment from a scammer/phisher, so I'm pasting his Twitter link instead.

Notable Fics:

1. "Sibling Rivalry," by Jay David.

Possible Reaction and Emote Thread:

Tweets from the Staff and Crew:

Spoiler

Capture.PNG

Screencap from EQD.

Spoiler

———

Big Jim's tweet chain below offers more insight to Sparkle's Seven.

———

Edited by Dark Qiviut
Added review link.
  • Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, ShootingStar159 said:

I really hope Starlight has a role here. I know it’s all about the main six and Spike, but it’ll still sting not to have her in the 200th episode.

Who said it was all about the mane 6 and spike. Last time I checked the episode is about Twilight and Shining  armor. So we don’t know if the mane 6 will even be in this episode. Thou I can guarantee Starlight will be in it. She’s in all crystal empire episodes.

Edited by Mane 6
  • Brohoof 1

Hoping for Spike's crush on Rarity to not take over his role in here too! That got really old in BGE! Luckily, they'll only be doing stuff they haven't done yet, so we got that going!

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was featured
10 hours ago, Mane 6 said:

Who said it was all about the mane 6 and spike. Last time I checked the episode is about Twilight and Shining  armor. So we don’t know if the mane 6 will even be in this episode. Thou I can guarantee Starlight will be in it. She’s in all crystal empire episodes.

The Mane Six and Spike are definitely in the episode. Still shots have already confirmed it. 

• Brohoof 4

9 hours ago, FlareGun45 said:

Hoping for Spike's crush on Rarity to not take over his role in here too! That got really old in BGE! Luckily, they'll only be doing stuff they haven't done yet, so we got that going!

BGE? What are you referring to?

Maybe it's just my gamer sense but every time some company lapdog starts barking praise to their own work I cannot help but think it's going to be a clown fiesta.

P.S: What their VAs always wished to do? Don't tell me AJ and RD are going to marry each other.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

The Mane Six and Spike are definitely in the episode. Still shots have already confirmed it. 

Where are the shots at?

14 minutes ago, Mane 6 said:

Where are the shots at?

Here is one. There are more in the Spoiler forum

latest?cb=20190319203414

Also read the attached Tweets from the show's supervising director. He confirms that the Mane Six VA's helped write their character's story beats. 

6 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Here is one. There are more in the Spoiler forum

latest?cb=20190319203414

Also read the attached Tweets from the show's supervising director. He confirms that the Mane Six VA's helped write their character's story beats. 

Oh okay but wait dosent that screenshot look like it’s From a nightmare night.

1 hour ago, Mane 6 said:

Oh okay but wait dosent that screenshot look like it’s From a nightmare night.

We can only speculate what the backdrop on which this story takes place is, though another Nightmare Night is a possibility since we haven't had one since "Scare Master."

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

No matter how good or bad the episode is, we should just appreciate what a milestone it is. Not many shows make it to 200 episodes, you know.

Plus some shorts, a spin-off series, a feature film :mlp_icwudt:...

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

No matter how good or bad the episode is, we should just appreciate what a milestone it is. Not many shows make it to 200 episodes, you know.

True that. We have come a long way...

Edited by Adamgreen
  • Brohoof 2

I'm expecting a pretty ridiculous episode- I mean that in a good way. Whatever happens though, it's a worthy celebration of an impressive milestone.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Sh Pie said:

I hear everypony saying this is the 200th episode but I did the math and it's not adding up.

(26*7)+13+4=199

Am I missing something?

The best gift ever special counts as an episode.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Sh Pie said:

I hear everypony saying this is the 200th episode but I did the math and it's not adding up.

(26*7)+13+4=199

Am I missing something?

Don't let math ruin it for you, and say that the REAL 200th Episode is the one where Twilight must return a Library book. This episode is gonna be a good one.